Seeing the Terrifying Truth

Beginne am Anfang

Despite your immediate danger you forced yourself to have fun, you went to the arcade and won Alyssa a stuffed onion (I dont know what else!). She smiled and squeezed it. "Thanks Y/n." she said threading her arm through yours, you smiled and walked off, a woman handed you a flyer, it had a weird symbol on it and you stuffed it into your back pocket, why not keep it, any wish can come true, that was a lie but you would bite. You somehow ended up in a jewlery store and Alyssa begged for a blue necklace in the shape of a A. You gave in and bought it, the organization knew there had to be hidden expenses. Then you met up with Issei and walked to the diner, you ordered a oreo shake and a large onion rings. Alyssa stole most of them and stuck her tongue out as she stole the last one as you reached for it, you smiled and shook your head. "God Im glad I get to kill this bitch." you thought in your head. As you exited the diner you were close to the end of the date, The girls led you into a park and you breathed slowly, and laid a hand on your revolver. This was it, a seculded place with no one around, the perfect ambush. "So, Y/n, Issei. Would you die for us?" The girls asked in unison, you brought the revolver around. "Not today bitch!" you said firing killing Alyssa. "WHAT THE HELL?" Issei asked. "Get behind cover, your my contract not theirs." you growled shoving him to the side and throwing off your leather jacket, realizing your knives. "A Hunter!" The other girl hissed. "So you have heard of the Hunters? Very interesting, but as I know your a rival, bringing your head should earn me a pretty penny." you smiled raising your magnum. Then something happened, the girl changed into a black leather strap armor and grew.... well this may sound insane, but she grew black wings. "What the hell?" you asked taken back, the woman threw something at you and it pinned your arm to the ground, Issei tried to run away but was hit also, you raised your other hand and pulled out a knife, threw it cutting the girls wing and tried to pry out the giant light bulb looking object. You were met with a intense pain as you grabbed it, you slowly pulled it out and stood up, you walked over to Issei and held your Magnum to his head. Your vision darkened and you found yourself bleeding out. "Fuck." you said last, then you saw a red light as your eyes closed. 

You woke to a unfamiliar bed, white sheets and you looked up, groaned. "Im in a pervs bed." you said trying to move, something forced you back and you felt your bare back touch something squishy. You placed your hand back and felt what you touched. "Ohh a little handsy are we?" A female voice asked, you leapt out of bed and looked down at yourself, you screamed and covered yourself. You looked at Rias Gremory looking back, she giggled slightly,  you looked around for a gun, or anything! "Relax, your safe now." Rias said giggling again, you breathed heavily and you felt like shit. "How the hell am I alive?" you demanded, Rias giggled. "Your a devil sweetheart, and Im your master." Rias said, you laughed. "Why should I believe you!?" You asked. Rias sprung wings like dead branches. The wings from those show you used to watch. "Holy shit, Im a devil." you said looking at yourself, expecting to turn into a imp at any second. "Relax, your going to stay like this."Rias said, you looked at her in shock. "As your master I can read your thoughts, very naughty little Y/n." Rias said smirking, you looked to the door and freedom, Rias shook her head and stood up revealing herself even more, you looked away. "What a modest little Hunter." Rias said, your blood ran cold. "Oh yes I know, your council contacted the devils and the fallen angels, they wanted to ensure your safe return to them, and you will, once you complete your mission, what is that by the way?" Rias asked,you thought of nothing, and Rias shook her head. "I know one of yours was to kill Issei, you nearly succeeded as well, his wound was much easier to heal however, but is that it?" Rias asked, you nodded lying to yourself, Rias sighed. "Get dressed, lets go greet the others." Rias said pulling on clothes, you looked down to see freshly folded clothes sitting there. "Akeno made sure they were the correct size." Rias said, your blood froze. "So thats why shes wanted dead." you said not thinking. Rias looked at you wide eyed. "They want her dead! Who ordered the contract?" Rias asked, you shrugged. "I'm just a rookie, her file had everything blacked out, her name and appearance were some of the only info I had." you said honestly. "I felt that by the way, you dont want to kill her do you? You try and think its just another mission but you fell to fast for her... am I wrong Y/n?" Rias interrogated, you sighed. "Its true, I fell to deep and waited to long, I could have killed them both and been home." you said looking at her. "Usually I close my links, I want my peerage to think for themselves, but I will have to keep yours open, just as a precaution." Rias said, you looked at her, she was kind but kept her peerage safe, you nodded."I wont try anything, the council has a lot to tell me before I work with them again." you growled. "Lets go, oh and put a shirt on, jeez." Rias said walking out, you threw on a soft green shirt and walked out, cargo pants on your legs and shoes covering your feet. "Y/n!" A male voice said, you smiled at Issei, he walked up and tried to punch you. You reacted far to quickly and threw him behind you. "Opps! Sorry." you said running up and helping him. "You tried to kill me asshole!" Issei yelled throwing punches. "Hey I wasnt the only one! Those winged people tried to!" you growled dodging the punches. "The fallen angels? So that was you who killed the other one." Rias said quietly, you nodded. "One bitch pinned me to the ground with a fucking lightstick!" You yelled rubbing your arm. "A Light spear, be careful those are extremely effective towards us." Rias warned, you nodded and walked outside, your car waited for you parked perfectly. "Hello love, lets go." you said entering the car, Rias got in the front seat and Issei got in the back seat. The  engine roared to life and you pulled out driving into the parking lot, Rias let Issei get out and let herself out. "Thanks Y/n." She said grinning. You smiled and parked the car walking inside.