"Good, we have an agreement." He stood up and walked around the room a bit. 

"Now Stiles. Tell me about the Kanima." I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. What the hell is a Kanima? I looked confused at him.

"Sorry? The Kanima? Look I would tell you all about it, I would even write you a book but I have no idea what a Kanima is nor who it is." He walked closer to me. He looked just as confused as I was feeling.

"The shapeshifter. Looks like an enormous lizard."  Oh okay so now I understand. Wait, it has a name? Kanima? 

"Look, obviously you know more about it than I do. Because all I know is that a hugh ass lizard is crawling around town."Just as he was about to speak the lights went off and it was just as dark as before.

"Oh for christ sake." He muttered to himself. I tried to move my hands and legs but they were tied so hard. I was not getting myself out of here that's for sure. I heard some footsteps walking around. He's probably looking for the light switch. He turned the lights back on and walked up to me again.

"Now, where wer-" He didn't have the time to finish his sentence before he went flying through the room. Scott landed right in front of me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me. Shifting back from his werewolfness. 

"Yeah yeah, but get me the hell out of these ropes." He sat down beside me and after like 0.6 seconds the rope was untied. Whoa, well alright them. Werewolf powers 1 Stiles 0. We took a run for the doors but were stopped by the man. And now he looked a lot more angrier than before and a lot more like a werewolf. I ran to hide behind a table while Scott sorted this out. Scott got a few nice punches here and there but the guy was bigger and honestly it did not look good.

Scott got thrown over the table I was hinding behind, exposing my hideout. Not that it was the best but there weren't many options here, and I was not leaving Scott here alone. 

Scott was up in no time and went off to fight the other guy again. How he could stand it I have no idea. Werewolf powers 2 Stlies 0 I guess. I turned around to run for it but was stopped by... Of course, the Kanima. Alright so how invited him to the party?

My blood pumped through my veins in such a pace it felt like it was going to burst through my skin. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to fly through my chest. I backed up as far as I could until my back hit the wall. It was looking at me with it's cold hard eyes, still they were familiar somehow.

I kept walked against the wall trying to find somewhere to run but I was trapped. It was getting closer and closer and I think I might die now. Like for real. This thing does not look happy. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body. After them being closed for a good minute I opened them and saw Derek in front of me. My heart immediately starting to beat faster. 

"Thank god you're here." Derek rolled his eyes at me. 

"We need to leave." He grabbed my wrist but was faced with the Kanima again. Derek threw me aside and bend his body and let out the loudest growl I have ever heard in my entire life. The lizard crawled out and Scott came through the door with blood all over his shirt. 

"We need to leave." He said and left just a second after. We ran after him without questioning it. 

* *

We had left Scott's house pretty fast because Melissa was yelling at him for the bloody shirt and neither one of us wanted to be there for it. We were now seated in my room. Only now noticing how much my head actually hurt. 

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Does it matter?" Okay. Rude. I rolled my eyes and stood up, trying to walk the headache off.

"Maybe not. Just glad you were there." He glanced at me.

"Why?" Okay he is getting on my nerves.

"You know what Derek? I feel safe when I'm with you. Yeah, crazy huh? But it just happens to be so now. I was scared out there tonight. That thing, scared the hell out of me and I thought I was gonna die. Not exaclty a fun thought, no. But then you showed up and it was like something happened inside of me. I felt safe. It was like I knew everything was going to be okay as long as you were there.

"You were just glad someone was there to save you." He said and walked away.

"I didn't feel like that when Scott showed up. I didn't feel anything when he showed up." He turned around and looked at me with his usual cold eyes. In a second he was just an inch in front of me. 

"Don't you dare say that you don't feel it." I said and for a moment his eyes showed something different than anger. He almost looked scared. His hand brushed my cheek softly. His lips were almost touching mine. He closed his eyes. 

"I'm scared Stiles." He opened them again. I looked into his eyes and did the only thing that I could think off.

I kissed him.

Follow/Like and Comment what you think so far :) Finally getting to the good stuff!