Duffle Bags?

Today has been actually pretty good, we had probably our best music lesson ever. Some backstory, in music everyone is in small groups and is to perform a song and today our teacher wanted us to show the class what we had done so far. Somewhere during our lesson, our teacher was like "some of the pieces are very boring and repetitive" so we were like "what do you want us to do about it?" So he showed us this video and I think its probably the best song I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXmSzh4Qv8 (listen to the whole thing)

Isn't it the best thing ever? Anyway, I've been bopping to it all day. Science was incredibly boring as always, then we had school singing where sang a song in FRENCH and our class doesn't take French so everyone was just trying to speak French and the first line (only, thankfully) was really really high like it went up to E5 which was death. Then I had baking, and I think I fucked up my icing for my cupcakes... oh well still tastes good. In history, we had a sub so nobody did anything, as usual.

Fun story: last night I was really ad (not sure why) so I took it out on my piano, well, I just played really loudly but I was playing not angry songs, many Disney songs came up, I think the Pokemon theme came up but I was just playing really loudly and forcefully. so that was fun but then this morning when I woke up, my arms were extremely sore. Like hwat. So now that I know that playing the Pokemon theme really angrily at 10 pm is a viable form of exercise. What does one do with that information?

Then I went to mc with Linda and we got bubble tea yay. And now I'm on the train and there are a bunch of private school boys and what intrigues me the most is that why are theIR PE BAGS SO BIG? It's like a proper duffle bag, something you would take to camp and they've filled it with PE stuff. What do they put in there? What are they hiding?

Why must the worst people always be at the same place as me? Every Wednesday I'm actually so mad.'

Well, that's all today, pretty long one actually.

-Tia_The_Awesome_Kid 🔤

23-5-18-388