Lazy days

Heyo

I've done just about nothing today. Probably the only useful thing I've done today was edit some music for a school project. What did I do with the other time? I don't even know. Oh I watched some YouTube and browsed Instagram for longer that one human should.

Troye Sivan released his album release date FINALLY. 31st of August, super excited for that. It's called Bloom and "it's about flowers"

I also think I am sick :( runny noses are not nice. Along with the inability to control my body temperature although being able to sit under 5 blankets is nice.

I've also been feeling really really nostalgic today. First my brother was singing some songs that we would always sing when he walked me home from school and I now understand the meaning of those songs which is... Uh... Interesting. I found my old piano folder and re-learnt all my grade 1 pieces and almost cried because of all the memories I had playing them. Watching 2012 phan was a rollercoaster and watching Dan and Phil GAMES was fun to say the least. Last but not least I've been trying to do more drawing as of today but its not the same and I don't know why.

I have school tomorrow and I'm so not ready ugh kill me.

Well that's all for today folks I'll talk to you all later! Byeeee

-Tia_The_Awesome_Kid 🌧
20-05-18-238