What a day.

Today has been one hell of a day and I think I have a somewhat interesting story for each class I had.

Before school I had band and it was our last rehearsal ever. We got a chocolate Fredo Frog. I'm not sure if waking up at 6am every Monday was worth ONE Fredo Frog. And because it was our last rehearsal, we have our performance on Wednesday. Two sleeps away. I'm not ready but thankfully the guy that sits next to me is really good so I'm covered.

Period 2 I had music and for music we have this project where we are in groups of 4-5 and we're performing a song and my group is almost there but our drummer who I'll call monkey, just isn't in time. If you're reading this monkey a) I hope you're ok with me calling you monkey and b) GET IN TIME. One of the rooms that we use to practise has a huge mirror and it had a layer of dust on it and the boys that were in there before us drew dicks on it. Like c'mon guys, grow up .

Period 3 we had PE and I got hit in the nose with a badminton racket so pain. Lots of pain. And an ice pack for the entire day. The guy that hit me was apologising so much. Also, before you ask, yes I am fine.

Period 4 & 5 We had DTS (Design, Technology and Systems) and we were drawing car designs and if you wanted a curve on your car you were allowed to bend a metal ruler. Except one of the guys bent it too much and broke it. Yeah..... And our teacher says they're $30 Australian Dollars which I reckon is bullshit. You can get them at Officeworks for $3. C'mom Mr DTS teacher, stop bullshitting.

Period 7 we had humanities and almost everyone has no idea what we're doing. Just about everyone doesn't do anything in humanities. Everyone plays games and talks. The teacher doesn't notice.

Now this is where it becomes interesting. So this is our last class of the day and we had a sub teacher and a room change. The sub that we had is an absolute bitch. Almost the entire year level hates her plus we've caught her on Facebook during class. Now back on topic, One of my friends was complaining about the room change and our sub being the annoying bitch she is, she yells, "That is very disrespectful, go outside." And of cause, my class goes wtf. So she tells us what to do and goes outside to yell at my friend but just before she went outside, I heard her say, "I should slap her." Again my class went wtf. After a couple of minutes, my friend came back in and being the somewhat good friend I am, I asked what the teacher said and I'll do this as a script sort-of thing.

Teacher: Blah blah don't do that blah blah. Where do you come from?
Friend: Afghanistan
Teacher: well you're probably not going to be here for long.

And that is not ok. That is just racism and as a teacher, she should not being saying those sort of things. And she didn't even say it sarcastically, it was just racist.

I'm done venting for the day bye

-Tia_The_Awesome_Kid😫
16-10-17-567-2