Exhibitions, Lemonade and Wedding Bells

This is about Skateward and Bladella (that's lame...). It's about figure skating and the artistry and beauty of it. Wrapped in a Twilight bow.

As always, I own nothing. Stephenie Meyer does. Lucky wench...

Chapter Thirty-Four: Exhibitions, Lemonade and Wedding Bells

EPOV

"Bella, wake up, my fiancée," I crooned.

"No, comfy," she grumbled as I covered my face with a pillow. Bella moved the pillow and saw that I was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a button down. "When did you get dressed?"

"I've been up for awhile, baby," I snickered. "You were down for the count and I've waited as long as I could before waking you. We have our exhibition today and we, unfortunately, have to give a press conference with the other gold medalists prior to the exhibition. It's nothing too fancy, just an opportunity for the sponsors to get athletes to endorse their products. With our retiring, I'm not sure if we're going to get any nibbles, but it's a requirement, supposedly."

"Can't we just stay here and make love all day?" Bella pouted adorably.

"Tempting, baby. Seeing you here in the bed with nothing on but a smile and my ring is causing my jeans to get very, very tight," I said as I nuzzled my cheek. I was scruffy and Bella giggled. "Sorry, I don't have my razor."

"No, leave it. It's sexy," she said as she smiled at me. "Gives you a bad boy appeal."

"Yeah, because I'm so bad ass," I said dryly.

"You do have two tats," Bella quipped. She reached for his shirt and pulled over her naked body. Her perfect naked body. Bella giggled as she looked at me. "You're drooling, Edward."

"You're gorgeous," I said, giving her my crooked smirk. "Especially when you're wearing my clothes and my ring."

"How about now?" she asked as she dropped the shirt and put her hands on her hips, my engagement ring sparkling in the morning sun and her beautifully naked body on display. I bit my lip as stared at her. She arched a brow, giving me a slow, sexy and seductive grin.

She wants you, Masen. We're ready. Hard as rock. On your marks, get set, GO!

We need to leave.

Who the fuck cares? Your woman, FIANCÉE is standing in front of you without any clothing smirking at you to have your evil way with her.

I crossed over to Bella and caged her against the wall. "Do you want to perform today, love?" I asked roughly, dipping my head to her neck, nipping at her soft skin.

"I do but I want you first," she crooned. Her hands reached for my belt buckle on my jeans. "Feel me, Edward. Feel how ready I am for you."

I traced my hand down her leg to her knee, hitching her leg over my hip, opening her body for me. Using my fingers, I ran them along her folds to find her absolutely dripping. Fucking hell. As I toyed with her body, Bella had pushed my jeans over my hips and my now very prominent erection slapped against my skin. "Baby, this is going to be quick."

"I don't care, Edward. I need you inside of me," she pleaded as she ground against my hand. Her hands tangled into my hair as I lifted her easily. Her long legs wrapped around my waist and I slid easily into her heat. "YES!" Bella moaned. Her lips attacked mine and soon I'm thrusting in and out of her like a madman. Her muscles cling to my arousal, pulling me further inside of her tight body.

"Bella," I groaned as I pulled my mouth from hers, sucking on her earlobe. "So fucking good, baby. I never want to be without you, love."

"Never. I'm yours, Edward. I'll be with you. Always," she hissed as she tugged on my hair painfully. "Harder, baby. Make me come."