Chapter 1

No ones POV

Jeff had just left the mansion and went out for a killing spree to cool himself off as BEN had got on his nerve. He was wandering the lonely street with his hood covering his face to make sure no one saw his beauty.

Then he spotted the perfect target house. A small cottage on the edge of the neighbourhood, all lights were turned off and it was still. Jeff grinned making his carved smile wider. He sprinted towards the small house and jumped the fence then climbs up the tree in the back garden. He jumped onto the ledge of a window and almost fell of. What he saw was breathtaking. Stunning. He saw a beautiful sleeping girl with her (H/c) side bang covering her eye. She was smiling and cuddling to a Jeff plush. This caught Jeff's eye and he blushed.

Jeff's POV
She has a plush teddy of... me? She's a fan. cute. I-i mean disgusting. I climb through her window and I see her walls filled with posters of me. Her computer was on with history of Jeff x reader fan fics and her background is of me. She has a me phone case and key ring. She must be a crazed fan. I walk to her and I'm about to stab her neck until she turns around and she's just... wow. She has beautiful (H/l) (H/c) hair and her pink rosey cheeks bring out her (S/t) completion. She's the image of perfection. Shit Jeff your a killer stop thinking like that just get it over with. Even though she's the most beautiful thing that has a pulse. I can't do it. I exit the house and go back to the mansion just as her parents come in. Thew just in time. 

As I was walking back i heard a scream, from that exact girls house.

No ones POV

Without second thought he walked in and saw the place a mess. It had been robbed. He then heard a terrifying scream and without a laugh or grin he raced to the room. He saw the girl, around 16 on closer inspection, tied up to a chair. Her (H/l) (H/c) hair falling behind her, her (B/t) body being bruised and beaten, her (E/c) eyes begging for mercy. She was petrified and looking straight forward. Jeff looked her direction and saw her. His arch nemesis. Jane. Jane the killer! He stared at her in rage. Anger. Hate. He got a feeling of looking at this girl beaten. A feeling of fire. He hated it but he loved it. He told Jane, rage in his eyes like fire "Jane. Dearest. Please. I'll take it from here. She's mine!" Jane was unsure of Jeff but she finally explained "oh Jeffy. Dear. She's mine. No. Your mine and I shall kill you!" They fought for ages and ages. Soon Jeff won, he hadn't killed her just beaten her to unconscious. He untied the mysterious girl with his heart thumping in his chest. She looked into his light blue eyes. She felt a thumping in her heart until she said, bluntly "um can you put me down?" Jeff only just realised he was holding her bridal style.

He placed her down and boldly started "hey there beautiful, I'm Jeff. Jeff th-" but he was cut short as she cut in "yes I know Jeff The Killer... famous serial killer never caught. I know who you are. I'm not scared and I want to die so go ahead. Have your fun..." Jeff was stunned. She had closed her eyes; awaiting her doom. He wasn't going to give her that. He dropped his knife and explained "I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to protect you. You give me a feeling, a feeling I've never felt. I want to keep that so please I won't. I won't end your life." She was shocked, stunned, surprised. She finally stated "fine, okay but I'm (Y/n) so nice to meet you. But if you get the urge to kill me, please, do it. I won't stop you.." that's all (Y/n) said before she was swept from her feet and taken somewhere...

Somewhere where she would never want to leave.