0.5 - happy mood

[DANIEL SEAVEY]

We got all cozy in my blankets and watched the movie. Joey barely took her eyes off the tv entire time.

I couldn't stop glancing at her.

She had really pretty eyes. They were a hazel-brown Colour. I felt like a creep looking at her so I stopped.

Her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered. "Yeah sorry. I just at a friends house...yes...no you don't...I don't know mom, maybe...okay...yes...okay...love you too...bye." She hung up the phone.

"It was just my mom." She smiled. "Okay" I replied.

It was around 8pm. "Do you have to go home?" I asked. "No. I can stay as long as you want me to." She smiled.

"Okay" I grinned. The sun was starting to set.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "Do you wanna finish the movie?" I replied. "I'm kinda restless now." She shrugged.

"We could go watch the sunset." I smiled bashfully. "Okay" she nodded.

We walked down stairs and out the door.
And our walk began.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked. "A special place." I said quietly trying not to smile so hard.

"Sounds like your gonna kill me." She laughed a bit. "How do you know I won't?" I asked in a joking manner.

She slowed down and gave me a dead look. "Oh my gosh I'm kidding Joey." I laughed.

"You scared me." She said with a bit of a worried look on her face. "Oh I'm sorry." I said still smiling giving her a quick hug.

"You give really good hugs." She said hugging me tighter.

"Thanks" I replied.

-

[JOEY STANFORD]

He took me to some cliff that overlooked a huge forest.

"This is gorgeous Daniel" I said in awe. "I know right? I discovered it one day when I was on a hike." He replied.

"You hike?" I asked. "All the time." He replied. "I love hiking." I said. "Well I guess we have more in common than we thought." He said.

We sat down next to each other and just watched the sun go down.

It was actually really pretty.

We sat and watched the sunset until it went down and we decided to walk back. It was dark. Obviously because the sun had just went down.

We had to walk through this forest to get back to mainland.

I'll admit. I was horrified. I was shaking vigorously. Constantly looking around.

"Hey...calm down Joey." Daniel said intertwining our hands. "Sorry" I blushed looking down. Thank god he didn't see me blush.

"Don't apologize" he smiled at me. "I like feeling like I'm protecting you."

"You are" I said looking up at him. "I'm glad"

-

By the time we got back to his house it was around 10. He took me back up to his room.

"I'm tired." I said laying on his bed. "You can sleepover if you want." Daniel said.

"Would you really let me?" I asked. "Yeah. Your house is kinda far." He replied.

"Alright." I said.

"What do you wanna do now?" He chuckled. "Can we watch another movie?" I grinned. "Of course" he smiled at his feet.

"What movie?" He asked sitting down next to me. "Kingsman." I replied. "Which one?" He asked.

"Which ever. Have you seen the movies?" I asked sitting up. "Yes." He said.

"Which one do you like better?" I asked.

"Hmmmm...probably the first one." He replied. "Me too" I said. "Okay I'll go get it." He said getting up and walking out of his room.

I took the opportunity to look around his room.

It was pretty nice. He had a guitar in here. A couple posters. A piano. It gave off a cozy vibe.

I walked over to the piano and played with the keys. I know how to play piano. Jack taught me.

The piano was facing away from the door.

I started to play beauty and the beast.

"Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bitter sweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tail as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast"

"Damn Joey." Daniel said. "H-How long were you standing there?" I asked.

"The entire time." He grinned. "Oh my god!" I said putting my face in my hands. "How bad was it?" I asked.

"It wasn't bad Joey. It was amazing. You have a beautiful voice" he said pulling me to his bed.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yes" he nodded. "well, thanks" I said laughing. "Your welcome." He said laughing a bit too.