Let's do this shiz

Start from the beginning

(A/N Crap, wrong thing.)

(A/N THIS one. What's that? None of them are black? Well guess what? I don't give a shit.)

This form..... I'm gonna be honest....... It spookls me.

Opal: "Metal man! What's their power level?"

"It's.....1006."

"Wha-Really?"

"Oh, wait. It was upside down. CRAP! IT'S OVER 200,000!"

(A/N Hey, what's the oldest meme you can think of? Like for instance, Damn Daniel, What're those, Here come dat boi, My name is Jeff, the Dab, and Why the fuck you lyin'?)

Eli: "Motherfu-"

I glared at her.

"No curse words until you're 100."

"Dam-"

"What did I just say?"

Rias Combiny thing: "Omae wa mo shindeiru."

Irina: "What? I'm sorry, I don't speak Japanes-"

She was cut off by being magic blasted across the field.

R.C.T: *points at Y/N* "You're coming with me."

"When hell freezes over!"

I tried cutting them up, but when I went in for the first slash, they just caught it with ease.

Then they grabbed onto my arm and squeezed, but that wasn't the worst part. Then, while using divine dividing at least ten times leaving me in a SEVERLY weakened state, they then formed an ultra compact magic ball.

And, of course, slammed it into my stomach. You couldn't even see the take-off, I was just gone. And also quite deep in the titanium wall that was surrounding the place. I fell to the ground, and decided now would be a good time to check my injuries.

In thoughts: "Hhhmmm... Oh! So that's what a fractured skull, all ribs broken, arms and legs bent in unnatural ways, as well as most muscles torn, cartalidge crushed, brain deciding to have several concussions, eyes surprisingly intact, kneecaps shattered, joints also twisted in unnatural ways, all ribs puncturing lungs, barely any air going to body, most internal organs all shuffled around, with many, MANY holes, stomach acid currently trying to dissolve liver, and hhhhhmmmmmm, what else? Oh, right! Massive internal bleeding! ..................................................................................................................................... It hurts."

The only reason I was still alive, even if it was just for a few minutes was because of my genes being HEAVILY spliced, and my regeneration doing it's best to keep up, but it really could only delay it, because of lack of energy.

I puked up blood, and my sword lost it's glow.

My team: "Y/N!!!!!"

Everyone rushed over to me as my eyes were starting to fail from lack of oxygen, blood, and whatever else it needs. And did I mention that my tounge was gone?

I moved my eyes at Micheal.

"You're a fucking idiot."

Micheal: "It's okay, Y/N. I'm here."

He took my hand, which made it hurt even more.

Opal was also sobbing profusely.

"Y-y-Y/N-n. D-don't leave u-us."

Eli was sobbing even more than she was though, while hugging my neck so hard, it was strangling me.

"D-daddy! P-p-please d-d-don't g-go!"

Grayfia: "Micheal's Ace has retired."

They all gasped at this, not knowing if Irina was alive or dead. Then, we heard an all too familiar voice.

R.C.T: "Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. The rejected pawn, and his band of weaklings. You can't even take one hit from my attack, and you're already near death. Pathetic. B.R. taught us this fusion move as a trump card if we started losing. Who knew it would come in handy this well? And guess what! Good news! You all get to die together! (-It was at this point my eyes failed-) *sound of attack charging up* Turns out I don't need you, Y/N. Or should I say, Archangel Michael? But that's not the point. What the point is, is that you might have a better life after this."

They then started evily laughing, while I felt a sweet call. A call from a place called, home. I want to go to it. It feels.....Amazing.

Opal: "Y/N! N-no! D-don't go! You just started helping me gain emotions!"

Micheal: "Y/N, it was an honor to be your friend."

Eli: *sobbing increase immensely*

R.C.T.: "Good riddence, Y/N."

The warmth... So nice....... I want more of it.....

Then I heard an explosion, and screams.

Then silence.

______________________________________

Nah, this ain't the end. Just have patience.