Chapter 2- Principal's Dawson is so mean

So guys, as I stepped into the principal’s office or as I like to call it ‘Hell’.

As I hastily walked into his office, I decided not to be all curtly and polite and just wing it, because why not?

So happy with the latter, I sat down in his surprisingly comfy chair and lifted my legs so it was sprawled on his table.

  ''Well Miss Brown, seeing as you’ve decided to sit down, I’m sure you’ll have no problem as to telling me what happened in Mr. Frank’s class? He said, clearly annoyed.

“Mr who now?’’ I asked innocently, deciding to play dumb.

“The maths teacher, Mr Frank? Surely you know him. He’s been teaching you all semester’’. He said in a ‘duh’ tone.

'' Well Mr. Dawson, you see I was just asking Mr. Frank why we always have to be the one to find x.

But he did not explain to me the concept of this great subject we call math. '' I said in a really sweet manner, even sweeter than goldilocks, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Anna – oh sorry I’m going off topic again.

  ''Really, are you sure you are not leaving any other detail? '' He asked, clearly knowing I lied.

Ugh! What is it with adults these days?

Guess I have no choice than to tell him half of the truth now, what you thought I was going to come clean? NEVER!!!!!

''Sir, after Mr Frank told me sit. I may have slipped some uncalled for information about his face”.

I elaborated in my best smarty pants voice. Uh yeah, I can be smart too you know!!

''Hmmm, I’ll let you off with a warning this time''
Mr Dawson explained briefly.

“Really Sir? Oh thank you so much ” I squealed happily. That is, until I understood the ‘warning’ he meant.

Guys, Mr. Dawson’s ‘warning ’ actually meant I have to scrap the tables of gum.

REALLY!? And I was just starting to think that the principal was not so bad. There goes my afternoon, SCRAPING GUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least it beats Detention right? Scratch that it doesn’t , at detention we get to do whatever we want as long as we stay quiet.

When scraping gum off a table you use a metal thingy that is as small as your thumb.

How ridiculous! I wonder how the janitors survive.