Introductions

Hi! I’m Angela. I’m 12 and I have a very broad sense of imagination. My mom always says that I’ll grow up to be a great writer someday because I have a ‘gift’. Seems pretty weird to me though, because the only thing I can imagine myself to ever grow up to   become – is the wife of the son of Dan Schneider.

     Don’t get me wrong here guys, it’s not that I want his money- jeez no. My plan is definitely more cunning than that.

Hopefully, Dan’s son should grow up in the paths of his father. So I could be first in-line when his next big movie premiers.

Well, my mom obviously didn’t approve when I told her of my own perspective of a dream career.

She said it was a sham, and that her daughter will not end up a lazy girl who sits in Dan’s son house watching the next big thing to ‘The Black Panther’ or Tangled ’ although I think nothing could beat Tangled.

I mean the girl has amazingly long hair, has made a vow to never wear shoes and for Christ’s sake she is a PRINCESS.

I tried to bribe mom, saying that I’ll buy her all the coffee she wants and she just scoffed at me and said ‘Angela, if I wanted a life time supply of coffee, I’d just take it from your university savings. Now go up to your room, you’re grounded’

     Geez thanks mom, now I know never to discuss my hopes and dreams with you.

So kids if you’re listening, never tell your mom about your future career especially if it involves being married to a famous movie producer’s son, or you’ll get grounded just like me.