Undying Love.

Sakura just witnessed the soft side of Madara...what's going on? Find out now!

__________________________

Sakura took a minute to fully understand what just happened. Did Madara just...kiss her arm?? Sakura kinda liked the attention he gave her just a few minutes ago and it reminds her of person she loved, but it was someone who never cared for her and called her annoying. Sakura realized she was finally moving on, but was he going to treat her the same? Se feels like the love for the Uchiha clan is...undying...

"I think I've lost my mind" she huffed picking up her dishes and walking inside.

She saw him sitting on the couch blankly staring at the wall and then at her. He stood up and walked over her grabbing her things and taking them in the kitchen himself.

"Ok." She started "what's going on with you?" She finished leaning against the entrance of the kitchen.

"What are you talking about.." He mumbled walking just in front of her making her stand properly.

"Well you're acting so lovey towards me, I mean you're the great Madara Uchiha! Aren't you supposed to be out murdering someone right now?!!" She questioned.

He was silent and then he spoke.

"Until you birth my child, then I will kill somebody..." He grabbed her wrists, but not too hard "because if someone was to hurt you or the child..." His grip got tighter "it will be there lives!" He declared loosening his grip, but still holding onto her.

"But why me? Why do you want me to bare your child?" She asked shaking.

"Because you're perfect.." He answered.

One of his hands came up and stroked her soft pink hair. She looked at the hand then back a him to notice his forehead was a against hers, not even minding the seal.

"....." He face got a light pink and he backed his head away.

"I hoped you garden..." He noted looking at the door leading back outside.

She already understood she was going to have to garden so she nodded her head and walked out side. Madara looked down to see the kitten at his feet.

"What are you looking at?" He mumbled picking him up.

The cat gave a soft mew and a flick of his tail. Madara went over to the food bowl setting him down to give him some food. Kiko started eating and Madara went to the edge of the door watching sakura doing gardening work.

"Tonight's the night my little princess..." He chuckled and walked back inside.

__________________________

What's Madara planning? Find out next chapter!

Next Chapter: Sweet Love.

~Hey guys! I'm really sorry its short and crappy but it's the 4th of July and I've been at a party all day, tomorrow's chapter with be pretty long so that will make up for the short chapter today!

Happy 4th!!~