Lunch Time

Ok it's short as hell but maybe there will be something enjoyable! 

The next day she went back to work and her mum brought Robin home. Severus and her didn’t say one word at all it was quite awkward for Lyrica. The silence made her want to cry again. Once back at Hogwarts she taught her classes somethings like turning turtles into a tea pot and turning matches into needles. She liked teaching but not when Severus was mad at her. She went to lunch feeling tired not wanting to be in his presence, well his mad presence at least. I looked to the teachers table and he was there looking expressionless. He stiffened when I sat down. My food magically appeared in front of me. It was a ham sandwich on a nice little bun with some potatoes. 

“Severus,” she coughed.

“What?” he snapped at me. 

She felt her eyes begin to tear up, “Can I have the salt, please?” she whimpered. 

“Yes!” he took the salt and slammed it on the table. Lyrica noticed Dumbledore was closely watching. His face expressionless. 

She whimpered again. “Can I also have the pumpkin juice, please?”

His face had ‘I hate you’ written all over it. He sneered at her and reluctantly gave her the juice. She poured it her arm shaking. Then she just stopped her arm above the glass she began to think and then the glass over poured the pumpkin juice then she burst out in tears. Severus held an enormous scowl as she ran out of the Great hall. Then he closed his eyes and decided to get up. Dumbledore was looking curiously at him. Lyrica heard foot steps behind her she ignored them and ran to the bathroom.

“Lyrica!” he called.

She stopped outside the bathroom and hit the wall and she fell down it into fetal position and balled. 

“Why did you run out?” he growled.

“Why do you care?” she stood up.

“Did you agree to date that doctor?” he looked down.

“Yes, I did!” she snapped.

“Well you might want to forget about him now,” he took her chin leaned in and kissed her.