Chapter 2

Pennywise's POV

"Fear" his voice echoed and he fell into the darkness.

A loud gasp escaped his lips accompanied by groans and moans of slight pain and confusion. Cracking bones created a sickening echo that rumble through the tunnel. Everything was pitch black around him, but his yellow eyes surveyed the pit with a predatory gaze. His nest was intact and judging by the way his body reacted to his awakening, he had slept an additional year.

But no matter. His agenda was still intact, his purposes and plans weren't interrupted by the mere concept of time. He was limitless to such shackles and the elements were ephemeral to his eternal frame. One might say time was definitely in his side.

But there was something cruel to his blessing. The curse of hunger. Everlasting hunger, bounded to his most primitive stage.

He lifted his eyes and saw the sky through the opening of his tunnel. With great might he jumped and landed outside with trembling knees. He had to feed. This one extra year has weaken his state and thus he had to get something special this time. A child alone won't fill him, perhaps the whole town could. But he has had a taste of it and it didn't satisfied him.

This time he craved something more.

He chuckled darkly and continued to walk through his main area. His legs still shook but they got stronger as he walked. It didn't fell on deaf ears the tremendous storm outside the sewers. He could hear the tunnels overflowing with water, in fact he could smell the rain and the stench of the wet trash.

His nose wrinkle at it, but something interesting caught his senses. There was someone in his house. Somebody had the courage to get inside the old rickety house and to his delight dinner had been delivered.

He smirked. How delighted and warm the thought made him feel. With swift movements he made it to the well in the basement and prepared a story in his mind. While he was rehearsing the plan, he continued to ignore a small switch that flicked on, in the back of his head.

He made his way to the front door and pretended to escape the rain. Pennywise had change his form to ensure his prey wouldn't be startled, at least not yet.

He turned around to gaze upon his victim and he could have sworn his non existent heart skipped a beat.

His blue eyes widened and he couldn't avoid the figure in front of him. She stuttered some words, but he only caught sorry, since he was entranced by hunger and the ever annoying feeling of forgetting something important.

"No,no, no worries this old place is certainly deserted. I just didn't expect anybody here, least someone like you" he was sure something was wrong.

Hunger alone was not the cause of his memory fault and he intended to figure the problem out. The anxiety of the situation caused the storm to intensify and he took of this advantage.

"Well, it seems we might be stuck here for a while" his eyes wandered to the windows. "Um...might as well get to know each other, huh?"

She face palm and whispered something he didn't had interest
in catching. But her approached and greeting caught him off guard "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (l/N)"

He never took the liberty of formalities and petty things like greetings. That doesn't mean he didn't knew about them, in fact he believed himself an old fashion gentleman. With a twist of course. He took her hand in his and planted a soft kiss on it. "Such an honor, (Y/N), I'm Bill, Bill Denbrough"

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Denbrough" she replied clearly uncomfortable with his presence. This fact made him smirk. He could sense her embarrassment and a speckle if her fear.

He decided to take his time with you and instead of lunging at your throat right away, he walked away to "inspect" the house. It had been a while indeed, since he set foot on the old dump. There were even new vines and weeds.

He made his way to the kitchen and listened to her thoughts. She was too pure for his liking; it disgusted him.

"So what brings a girl like you to a place like this, beside the rain of course" the taste her goodness left on his mouth was revolting. He needed to dig deeper because something about her wasn't clicking.

"I was walking by and decided to pay a visit to the ghosts, how about you?" He smiled at her remarks, at least she was an interesting conversation.

"What do you know about ghosts here?"

"I'm sure there are many ghost all over town, Mr. Denbrough"  ooh she's a keeper

"Haven't you heard the stories? This town is cursed, (Y/N). Stories about mass killings, child eating monsters. Stuff like that "

"Nonsense, superstitions, stories to scare children" the minute she opened her book and flicked the pages, his instincts scream and he felt his eyes shift color.

It can't be... the prophecy was never fulfilled and I...was left alone.

"What is that?" he asked concerned drenching his voice.

She smile at his interest. "This is a journal. A family heirloom. It belonged to my family and their ancestors before them. My father exchange it for beer one night and we lost it. But after a lot of searching I found it"

"Are you alright?" she asked concerned.

He sighed sounding defeated. "So it's you...it is you...huh"

"What are you talking about, Bill?"

He lost all common sense. The formalities no longer matter and he turned around fixing his eyes on her form. She ran and he followed.

She moved like a scared deer, swift and fast, but he was faster. He could hear her heart beating fast, her fear was ambrosial and he swore he couldn't control himself anymore. He had to have her. After all, she was meant for him all along, she just didn't know it.

Hellooo! I decided to write this chapter in Pennywise's perspective. Tell me if you like how I wrote him or how I portrayed him. If you have tips for him please share. Thanks for reading ☺️