143. Fight and Make-up

Start from the beginning

"I know. But you might have to in order to figure out what's going on." She said. This was true. Once I was done eating my bagel, I left and went home to Shawn. I walked in the door and he was still sitting at the computer, working.

"Shawn? Can I talk to you?" I asked as I walked closer to him.

"I'm a little busy right now." He said with a harsh tone.

"I know but I need to talk to you about something." I said. He turned to me.

"Can't you hear me? I just said that I'm busy." He asked. Ouch, once again, he said something that hurt me. I held back tears, but I could feel anger and frustration rising inside of me.

"Yes Shawn, I can hear you, but what I have to talk to you about is important." I said. He scoffed and went back to work. "Shawn, what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" I asked. He turned to me again.

"Acting like what?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face.

"Acting like an asshole." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'm not acting like an asshole." He scoffed again.

"Yes you are. You're barely acknowledging me and you're treating me like shit. You're really hurting my feelings." I said. His face softened and he stood up. He tried to walk over to me to give me a hug, but I backed away. He looked pained when I did that.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or be an asshole. I'm just really frustrated with work." Shawn said.

"Okay, and I understand that. I get frustrated at times too, but do I take it out on you? No, I just let you know that I'm frustrated so you know to give me space." I said, my arms still crossed across my chest. Shawn looked down.

"I'm sorry. I should have done that. I shouldn't have treated you like that and I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you. Please forgive me." Shawn pleaded. He reached his hands out, wanting to hold mine. I reluctantly reached my hands out and put them in his. His touch electrified me and energized me. I looked at his face. He was looking at our hands. His thumbs rubbed my hands before he brought each of my hands up to his lips and kissed them gently and softly.

"I forgive you Shawn." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you." He said. I nodded.

"Can I have a hug please? I haven't had a hug or a kiss from you today and it's killing me." I said with a giggle. Shawn laughed.

"Oh my love, you never have to ask. Get those lips over here." Shawn said with a smirk. I smiled at him before placing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync as I felt sparks shootout throughout my body. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away from each other, smiling. I had tears in my eyes, so Shawn frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I was just so worried that we were going to break up. You were acting like a jerk and I thought that I was going to have to break up with you. I'm just really happy right now." I said while Shawn wiped the tears away.

"Honey I am so sorry that I made you feel like that. I'm so sorry baby. Come here." Shawn said, opening his arms up to me. I walked into his arms and wrapped my arms around his torso as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "I'm so sorry." Shawn kept repeating. I pulled away and grabbed his face gently with my hands.

"Baby, listen to me. Are you listening to me?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yes baby girl." Shawn said.

"Stop apologizing. It's in the past. We can't change it. I forgave you and I understand why you were acting like that and I'm happy again - we are happy again. That's all that matters. Right?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head again.

"Right. Damn I'm lucky." Shawn said with a smile. I smiled at him.

"So am I. My boyfriend is the kindest, sweetest, most handsome, sexiest man alive." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Sexy, eh?" Shawn asked, his Canadianness coming out with the 'eh?'. I giggled.

"Very sexy. Have you seen your own body? Have you seen those abs and that face and everything? So sexy. But what's more important is that you're handsome and you have a good personality." I said. He nodded his head while having a smirk on his handsome face. I kissed both of his cheeks. He suddenly reached down and picked me up by my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I laughed.

"Come on, let's go sit and watch a movie or something. I'm not going to work for the rest of the day. I don't care if Andrew gets mad or not. Today will be dedicated to us." He said. I smiled at him.

"Thank you baby." I said as he sat me down on the couch.

"You're welcome baby girl. You know I love you, right?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah. You know I love you too, right?" I asked. He nodded as he sat down next to me. I cuddled up into him and his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah. Now, what do you want to watch?" He asked. We put on a movie and spent the rest of the day cuddling together. I'm not glad about the way that Shawn acted, but I'm glad that we made up.