"Here's her files. Not much is supposed to be done when it comes to paperwork but she was in-charge to train newcomers since she is an assassin and has great experience that most of the people here in the Military of Defense. Training takes on Weekends and I talked to the Ikeman on how you'll miss his lessons for the mean time." I snickered at his nickname for Korosensei. Ever since Korosensei became human, he got a lot of attention from the ladies and was really handsome so having Tadaomi disliking calling his Korosensei, he decided to call him 'Ikeman' which Korosensei loved since he considered it 'the only thing that reminded him that Karasuma loves him' which he would get smacked at once in a while.

"Okay, we'll separate the paperwork and attend the training. I'll just get some papers from my office and we'll go first. My car is still here right?" He nod and we left his office as I thank him. Ichizo and I walked to our office and he pounced on the couch while sighing tiredly and smiling when we arrived at our office.

"It's weird." I said while looking through different document on my table.

"What is?" Ichizo answered tiredly. I shook my head even though he can't see it.

"Nothing. Nothing." I sighed and continued searching through the documents at the table. "Maybe because we're working full time while being in school, I guess." Ichizo chuckled and stood up, sitting at the side of my desk as I search through the documents.

"Do you think that they'll eventually find out about us being assassins?" He asked and I stop my movements. I thought of them finding out about us being assassins made me worried but I still couldn't understand why would I feel worried about it?

"I guess. I mean, our last name is all over the internet because of father's fame and wealth and our school records are a government secret. If they just search about our last name and it's game over for our act and if Kyoya looks through the school records," I pause.

"I doubt that high school will be peaceful."

🌹🔪🌹

The next day, I was dying to laugh but I decided to just watch the scene for the day with amusement.

"Having Hikaru dye his hair pink and Kaoru dye his hair blue is amazing. I wanna laugh my ass off." I said to Ichizo and he just chuckled. "Wanna make a bet?" I looked at him and he nod. "I bet that they're just stupid and actually a fight is happening." I said and continued writing in my homework.

"I bet that they're neither stupid or smart but they are the Hitachiin twins and there might be a twist." He said and I looked at him for the punishment. "If I win, you have to do the opposite of your prize and treat me to dinner. I want some meat! So, buy me meat until we finish doing Irina's work."

"And if I win, you would be doing most of the training and hand the paperwork to me." He nod and I ruffled his hair. He went back to his chair after seeing that the teacher for the first period has walked in and started the class.

Half of our classes ended and it was lunch time. I closed my book and stood up, grabbing my phone and wallet and walked to Ichizo who was doing the same and walked to Haruhi who had a bento in hand. I walked to them and nod at Haruhi who did the same.

"I asked Haruhi if she wanted to have lunch with us and she agreed." I nod and told them that we should go before the cafeteria gets packed. We walked to the cafeteria and immediately saw the host club. I sighed and watched as Tamaki powder Haruhi with affection and continues his fantasy. I walked up and stood behind Hikaru and Kaoru who seems to be arguing since they both want the same lunch meals. I raised an eyebrow and just watched with amusement until they just decide on different orders and finally left the line. I ordered for Ichizo and I and when I got the orders, I headed to the table where the host club resides.