[5] Karma's a bitch

Yoru's POV

"Get off."

"No."

"Come on. Get off."

"No."

"Akuma." I said in a warning tone and he only shook his head vigorously.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"You done yet?"

"Almost. NOOOOOOOOO! NO! Done!" I nodded.

"Good. Now get off."

"Why~?"

"You're heavy and your weight is killing me." He dramatically gasped and stood away from my back.

"Why didn't you say so?!"

"Tsk. He's been telling you since this lunch break." Zero said clicking his tongue and Yuki just sighed. I also sighed because I know that they'll be in an argument in 3...2...1...

"I didn't ask you growler."

"What did you call me?!"

"A growler. I called you a growler because you growl too much that your like a dog now!!"

"I'll kill you!!! You bastard!!"

"Try it if you can Zero-chan~! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Your like a dog chasing you master Zero-chan~"

"Don't call me that!!!!" Yuki and I just sweatdropped at the two as they chased each other till the reached the gates. Akuma was on a tree branch hanging upside down while taunting Zero who was barking orders and profanities.

"And here I though we finally have someone serious with us."

"I agree. Too bad Akuma has the mind of a six years old."

"I can totally see that Yoru-san." I just hummed when we arrived just in time for the gates to open.

"Good evening Kurogane, Yuuki."

"Good evening onii-sama."

"Evening."

"Get down here you wuss!!!"

"NO!! Shi-chaaaaaaaan!!!! Heeeeeeelp!!!!!!" I just stared at him blankly.

"Heck no." The moment I said that the brach cracked and fell on Zero while Akuma was on the tree.

"That hurt. You bastard!!!!!"

"Hihi~! What can I say? Karma's a bitch."

"Believe me when I say that Karma is truly a bitch." I said smirking a bit and he glared at me.

"Not cool Shi-chan. Not cool." I just shrugged my shoulders at him and he growled but he then slowly slid down and fell on top of the branches that are still on top on Zero.

"Oof!! OW! THAT HURT YOU DUMBASS!! GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"My head is spinning." He said as he sat up and I face palmed.

"You are way to unlucky." I muttered walking over to him and when he saw me he jumped up.

"Shiiiiii-chaaaaaan!!!!!!" I pulled out a pair of black glasses and placed it on him before he could glomp on me and when it was on he stopped.

"....Yoru-kun?"

"Yes." He blinked twice before turning to everyone then turned to me confused.

"What happened? And who are they?"

"Haaaah?!?! Who are they?!?! I'll kill you, you bastard!!!!" Zero said pulling his collar but Akuma grabbed his wrist and hit him on his neck making him stumble and then kicked on his leg making him fall backwards.

(A/N: You know, like when Eren and Jean were arguing and he did the move that Annie used during training. Start at 0:37)

"Cool you head. Suddenly blowing off steam on someone. Aren't you rude."

"That's Zero Kiryuu. A vampire hunter." I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is he now? Because I don't remember hunters being vampires, a level E at that too." He glaring at Zero.

"Excuse me but Akuma are you alright?" He turned to Takuma and raised an eyebrow.

"Akuma? I'm sorry but my name is Akira. Shirigakuren Akira." I sighed and pulled Zero by his collar and turned to Akira.

"Excuse us for a moment."

"Go ahead." I dragged Zero to them and sighed."

"A-ano. What happened to Akuma-san, senpai?"

"He suffers Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. Akuma Kirigakure is Hyde and Akira Shirigakuren is Jekyll." I bluntly said and they understood.

"But if Akuma-kun and Akira-kun is Jekyll and Hyde, who is he?" Aido asked pointing at the redhead and I sighed.

"My cousin, Yatogami Rei. He isn't aware though, he's mind is on complete shut down and lastly we don't know if Rei would ever come back." I said and then left them.

"Akira."

"Yes, Yoru-kun?"

"We have patrol to make sure day class students are in their dorms. Day class students have the same uniform as us the ones in white are the night class."

"And why do you think I'll do what you ask?"

"Not me, Akuma." Akira just scoffed before nodding. I turned to them and sighed.

"We'll start patrolling now. See ya' Yuuki, Zero."

"Hopefully I don't die of endless boredom." He said walking beside me with a scowl.

Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't think of anything else.