[2] Prefect duties

Zero's POV
I can't believe that old man told me to get the new kid! The new student gets on my nerves! He doesn't talk and doesn't even listen to anything others say unless its important! No. Scratch that. He doesn't listen at all!! I can't believe that guy's a vampire hunter! He looks like a guy who doesn't even know how a gun works! Better yet, hold a gun at all!! Why did Cross have to bring an annoying student?

"Morning Zero."

"Yeah. Mornin'." I said to Yuki not even glancing at her but I felt her eyes on me making me annoyed.

"What?"

"You seem to have woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"No. I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Then why the frown? You'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning and furrowing your brows like that."

"I don't care."

"Then tell me why are you frowning!" She said with her childish voice making me cover both my ears as she kept bugging me.

"Its because of the new student! He gets on my nerves!" I shouted and she just sighed and followed me to the separate building where the new student is.

"You didn't tell me we have a new student!!"

"You didn't ask!"

"Why are you shouting?!"

"I asked you first!"

"And I asked you second!!" We panted while glaring at each other. She then turned away with a 'hmph!' and I just growled.

'She's such a kid!'

"You're such a child." She said and I glared at her.

"Like you aren't." She gasped at me dramatically and glared at me.

"Oh no you didn't."

"Yes I did." She gave me a playful smile as she playfully punched my arm making me scoff.

"By the way, what's the name of the new student?"

"Kurogane Yorushiki. A vampire hunter, one of the strongest and deadliests family of vampire hunters." She just nodded as we both entered the dorm.

"This is the guys dorm."

"So? I'm a prefect too and I've been here more than once to fetch you." I just groaned.

"Wait. You and him are in the same dorm so why didn't you get him earlier."

"I had to ask Cross his dorm number but looks like it was all gone to waste."

"Waste? What do you mean waste?"

"What I mean is that all my efforts of walking back and forth from here to there was useless because the guy has the biggest dorm room, the top floor." Her jaw dropped and I just rolled my eyes.

"The top floor?! That floor is like the size of a penthouse!"

"I don't give a damn. What floor is this?"

"Four more floors till the top." She said and I groaned. 'Of all the floors Cross had to give him why the top floor?!'

"Two more floors Zero."

"Ugh. My legs are killing me." She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Get up. Don't be such a wimp."