[3] Night class

Kaname's POV
While waiting for the teacher, which I doubt he'll arrive early, most of the students stayed in their seats and did nothing. While I, who seated by the window was reading my book. I would look out the window once in a while to see if someone like Yuki would pass by but I didn't see her until I saw Kurogane-kun. He was walking around with his hands in his pocket and yawned then looked around and shrugged his shoulder. He walked towards a tree and leaned on it and took out a small book from his pant pocket and began reading.

"Kaname." I turned to Takuma who, as usual, was smiling.

"Yes Takuma?"

"We have a problem."

"A problem?" He nodded and I motioned him to continue.

"Yagari-sensei is out of town for vampire hunter work and there are no substitute teachers. Even if there are any subs all are from the day class." I just nodded turned back to staring out the window, more specifically; Kurogane-kun.

"What are you looking at Kaname?" Takuma also stared at the direction I was staring and then stared at me confused.

"For a vampire hunter he seems so laid back. Its as if there's nothing going on with the world." I nodded.

"He is quite relaxed for a vampire hunter and doesn't have a short temper like Kiryū and Yagari-sensei." He also nodded and we both continued to stare at him from the window.

"Say, Kaname. Do you think we can be, I don't know, friends with him?"

"Why do you ask?" Takuma just shook his head.

"He just somehow seems lonely and...distant...and closed."

"He sure does seem like it."

"Since we have no classes, should we go back to the dorms?" I still didn't take my eyes off Kurogane-kun before I did by turning to face Takuma.

"You should ask the prefect that. If we all suddenly leave Kiryū might wonder why we're all out."

"But who is the closest prefect Kaname-sama?" I turned to Aido and the others and then pointed out the window.

"Hm? Him? That prefect that was sleeping during the exchange?"

"What?! You mean the one who drove away my fans?!" Akatsuki just covered his cousin's mouth and he immediately silenced.

"He is the only prefect nearby. Why don't you all ask him?"

"All of us?" They questioned and I nodded.

"Does that apply to me too Kaname?" I nodded and Takuma just smiled.

"But why all of us?" Rima asked.

"So you could get to know him a bit. Although he doesn't usually listen because of his bad habits of being absentminded."

"Wow. He sure is a laid back guy for a hunter."

"That's exactly what I just said." Takuma said to Aido.

"You may go. I'll be here watching in case something happens." They all nodded and walked outside the classroom.

Aido's POV
We all walked outside and saw the guy with his eyes closed while leaning on the tree. His breathing looked normal so I guess he's actually asleep.

"Should we really wake him?"

"Why do you ask Aido?"

"The guy's sleeping." They all stared at me as if I grey a second head.

"Since when do you care if the guy's asleep or awake?"

"I'll wake him." Ichijou said as he shook the human awake. He stirred before he opened his eyes and sighed.