Then I saw he was holding my baby blue dildo in his hand. Fuck, he found my toy...

Shane: is it a good one?
Joey: yeah... Calum is pretty good

I didn't look Shane in the face, but I herd him laugh, and I could feel myself blushing.

Shane: it's a nice little thing, I lay it in the same box, so you know were to to find him tonight
Joey: can't I just fuck you instate?

I sad joking with him.

Shane: I'm not a whore, I only fuck on camera
Joey: we pull up one
Shane: dream on Joey, dream on I only fuck you when Matias are telling us to

We were both latching over our sick humor, I like that both Shane and I can joke like this, this is a good friendship!

After we were done and Shane's truck was all done to get going I got to John to leave my key.

I knocked on the door and I herd footsteps and it opened, John is famous for always be so angry, sure I made him laugh the other day but was the only time I didn't see that angry face. But one thing for sure, he loved to joke but they were never really that fun.

John: Joey, what do you want?
Joey: I want to tell you that, I'm leaving now, you have been an amazing host this years but I found a new place
John: you? What now, the street? Haha
Joey: no, I will move to centrum
John: yeah sure, the streets of centrum!
Joey: nope a nice apartment
John: I'm sure it wasn't your mom that was paying for that gay kid

I herd a car horn

Shane: Joey! I'm leaving soon!
John: who's that? Your boyfriend?
Joey: maybe, you will never know because I'm going now, bye John

I gave the keys in his hand and sat beside Shane.

Shane: took forever, who is that guy
Joey: the host, a real idiot
Shane: I think I know him...
Joey: you do?
Shane: yeah... what's his name?
Joey: John Notch
Shane: oh fuck... we are going now
Joey: why so hurry?

Shane started the car and drove fast away.

Joey: what was that about?
Shane: John is an old porn star, he was stalking me a time, contacted Matias like crazy to make a tape...
Joey: did you do it?
Shane: sadly, yes...
Joey: what happen?
Shane: i... can't tell you
Joey: your keeping to many secrets from me, tell me!
Shane: okey... I tell you doing dinner...
Joey: I cook something for us so we get some private time, that's okey?

Shane smiled at me, he always gave me the warmest of smiles, his lips are so perfect in a way...

When we got to the apartment we took a few boxes up and Shane unlocked his door.

Shane: welcome home Joey

I looked around to see the nice little apartment, the first my eyes meat was a big window that showed up the best of La. it was a balcony behind the window and after the sort haul way a kitchen were at my one side then a lovely living room with a big white couch and a big scream tv. the kitchen was small but had everything you needed, then a little opening to the wall to the round dining table. The door in the haul way thee we were before was a lovely bathroom with a shower and a big bathtub under, big mirrors were covering the walls and it all smelt so fresh. When I got back to the living room two doors were leading into two bedrooms. Shane had a big kings sized bed and an old drawer then a computer set up in the corner. Then a door to his closet. The other bedroom was pretty much the same, a lovely window and a queen sized bed with a closet door on the other side.

I was out of words, I was going to live here!? I covered my month with my hands and Shane come in with my boxes. I herd him giggle behind me.

Shane: you like it?

I turned around to give Shane a hutch, tight hug.

Joey: I fucking love it
Shane: good

Then something were crawling on my leg, I looked down to se a light yellow little dog.

Shane: oh, I hope you don't mind dogs
Joey: no, I live doges! what's it's name?
Shane: her name is Unicorn, but I say Corny
Joey: hi Corny!

I bent down to pet her soft fur, she tried to kiss me in the face all the time but I don't mind. I was so happy here already!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys!

Just quick post now because I have not much to say...

Your still welcome to write sex scans to this fan fic, you will get credit for it all and shoot out and debostation. So tell me or Luke in pm and you will get my e mail!

This far we have one wonderful person with us thank you!

May the odds be ever in your favor goooddd byee

/Luke & Alex