"Hey, you didn't become invisible." She extended her hand unknowingly to keep it over his. His eyes stayed on her making her think the honesty behind what she just said, twice.

"I am a complete different human being Tuli. Looking for any kind of resemblance with any other person to sum me up, is a very futile thing to desire." He said. The implication was clear which made her throat perched dry. With jerk she took her gaze away from his. The honesty and complains in his eyes were naked to the extent of being unbearable. "And trust me I know that too." He added.

***

After spending the rest of the day roaming around the city together at the evening Shuvro with Tuli standing behind him, pressed the bell.

As the door open Butu's burning eyes were what welcomed Shuvro.

"I thought you went back to him." He growled standing at the door way.

"Butu let them in first." Pulu's voice came over the living room looking at her husband refusing to let the two enter.

"'Think being a doctor would make one's brain brighter enough to notice the bags still being here." Shuvro smirked pushing Butu inside to move.

"Oh so you are here to take your bag?"

"Do you want anything otherwise?"

"Hey no! Go back to that asshole - your 'best friend'!"

With surprised eyes Shuvro saw Butu actually enacting the air quotes. A sad chuckle came out of his mouth.

"Are you five?"

"Fuck off!"

"Going!"

And with flaring furious eyes Butu saw his best friend walking inside the room with the intention of taking the suitcases.

"What is seriously wrong with you two? Seriously?" Frustratingly Tuli asked after staring at what happened infront of her eyes.

"You knew he works with Ratul?" And with a jolt Butu was growing at her.

It took a little moment for Tuli to register the question before she could reply. "So? Has he asked who you work with? Get your head out of your butt."

"Ratul!!! Have you guys forgot every fucking thing?"

"We haven't forgotten any fucking thing Butu, but what you have forgotten that you have stopped being bothered about anyone else's life other than your own, a long time ago." Tuli herself couldn't realise what she was actually making an argument for. All she knew, she needed to say some things out loud. She needed to make her and every other person that had wronged, ignored her best friend - her husband , realise that they had done wrong.

She didn't realise the presence of a pair of eyes looking with surprise in them from the doorway. Shuvro came out of the room to howl at Butu for screaming at his wife but froze at his place as he witnessed his Tuli arguing on his behalf. When did he ever think of this happening?

"I can't believe what you are saying." Butu mumbled.

"You know it is true Butu." Tuli took strides towards him.

"Ratul!!!! After what that motherfucker have done to us, I can not fucking believe he is best friend with the cunt!"

"May be. But that motherfucker always been there for Shuvro no matter what - in every ups and downs. We didn't even show up at his parent's funeral Butu, we are in no place to claim any right to any of his decisions." The last sentence came out as a whisper as Tuli stood infront of Butu looking straight at his eyes.