~Reunion~

Tom stirred awake, feeling like he was being watched, he turned around, his 'eyes' widen in shock, he teared up staring at the boy sitting on his window sill, his shocked expression, changed to happy one, pulling Tord off the window sill, hugging him tightly. "Starboy!" Tom yelled in between sobs. "Shh..." Tord said gently, rubbing his back, "it's okay kitty". Tom pulled away from the hug, "my God Starboy your shivering!" Tord chuckled, rubbing his arms, trying to warm himself up.

Tom, got off his bed, walked over to the dresser. "You're not staying in those clothes, you will get sick then.."  Tord looked down, rubbing his arms again, Tom grabbed a light blue shirt and  a pair of grey sweatpants. "Just put them on..." Tom said in   concerning tone. Tord grabbed the clothes. Tom looked over, biting his lip as Tord was putting  on the shirt, but something caught Tom's 'eye'.

Tom walked over, grabbed Tords arm, seeing cuts on Tords fore arm. "Why!?" Tom yelled. Tord teared up. "I'm..s-sorry.." Tom sighed, pulling him in a hug. "Just get the pants on.." Tord nodded taking off his soaked shorts off, replacing them with the pants. Tord rubbed the back of his neck, bruises and cuts showing on his fore arm. Tom, pulled Tord close, placing a gentle kiss.

"I love you Starboy"
"I love you Kittyboy"