Chapter 17

Dad:They have Jeonghan...

we all stayed silent while eating.

Lee-Anne:So mom,Dad why did you guys went back to seoul?
Mom:Nothing.

i look over to mom she looks like she's hiding something.

Sanha:Mom,You told Lee-Anne i drool in my sleep...

Hansol Covered his mouth,Eun Hye Unnie Almost choke on her food and i spit the Orange juice from my mouth.then we all started laughing.

then my phone rang again.

Lee-Anne:Hello?
???:If you want to see your brother alive put this on facetime.

i put it on face time.i gasp from what i saw.
Jeonghan Oppa is tied up in a chair with blood all over his body i gave it to dad.

-after dinner-
me and Hansol went to my room and Sleep

~Vernon's POV~
i was waiting for Lee-Anne to sleep i look at her and she was panting sweating and breathing heavily i thing she's having a nightmare i wrap my arms around her waist...after minutes i fell asleep....

•••
~Lee-Anne's POV~

i woke up and felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist i turn to see a sleeping Vernon...then Sanha burst in then when he saw us he smirked.

Lee-Anne:it's not what it looks like Twinnie.
Sanha:Mom said that we won't go to school today and all of our friends will come today they will be staying here for 2 weeks!

i shoo him away and went back to sleep

•••
"there so cute"

"Unnie,Are they dating?"

"maybe they did 'IT' last night"

"Yah! if Jeonghan Hyung hears that your more than dead!"

"Nyak,let's just go"

i woke up and saw Chae,DK,Seungkwan,Jun,Tzuyu
staring at me.i tried to get up but i felt arms wrapped around my waist i turn to see Vernon sleeping peacefully.

Lee-Anne:What,We didn't do anything

i got up and took a shower and wore High waist shorts and a maroon hoodie and tie my hair to a loose bun i went out and saw Vernon waiting for me to go out.he suddenly kiss my cheeks and went in the bathroom leaving me dumfounded.

(time skip brought to you by Lotte)
we are all sitting in the living room all bored until my phone rang everyone looked at me I looked at the number and saw an unknown number i put it at the coffee table and everyone surrounded the table and put it in speaker.

???:Hello is this Amara Lee-Anne Yoon?
Lee-Anne:Yes.
???:be prepared kid.
Lee-Anne:What?
???:make sure to lock all the doors and windows at your house.

i ended the call and vernon hug me tightly and we all close every Window and doors every bathroom in the kitchen,garage,basement,back door.
we grab all the stuff that we can hit.i also asked bodyguards to guard the house.

Eun Hye:LeeLee do you remember your fighting skills?

i nodded.

Lee-Anne:Follow me.

everyone follow me to a secret basement(?) and i gave them a gun each

DK:Lee-Anne,do you know how to use this stuff?

i nodded and heard the doorbell rang we went back to the living room i looked through the hole and saw no one. i ready my gun and open the door.

Lee-Anne:Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

i pointed the gun to the man's head i looked and saw...

Lee-Anne:oh...the pizza is here.

i payed  and went in locking the door i put the pizza in the living room and we all ate...

•••
were at the living room bored suddenly Vernon pulled me to his lap hugging my waist burying his head on my neck.

Hoshi:Let's leave the lovebirds here
Lee-Anne:Jihoonie,help me!!!
Woozi:See ya later
Lee-Anne:YAH,JIHOON HELP ME!!!

they left leaving me here....