2nd Period

So it turns out my second period class is upstairs and then when I'm walking I see my other friend Daisy so then we walk to class and it turns out we have the same class "yay" .So far it's going good no classes with Cindy . But this class is science. I don't really like science but I do . Anyway I also sit next to Daisy . My teachers name is Mr.Micke it's a hard name but I will get used to it. So today for science our teacher said to talk about science for the whole class . But we weren't we were just talking . But then the teacher said "So who want to talk infront of the class of what you were talking about science " . But then Daisy raised her hand up and was talking about the galaxy so that we didn't get in trouble . Then after her more people started talking . So now I know that Daisy cares about not getting in trouble .

Then she told us to look for a partner because we are going to do a project, of course I chose Daisy.

Then I asked "what was the project about" and she said " its about how you are going to stop the bullying " and I was happy that it was about bullying because a lot of people bully. Then she started handing out papers to start getting ideas about the project. Then she picked them up 5 minutes later because we were going to do something else. She said "Since it's the first day of school we are going outside".Then everyone started cheering (even me).

You liking the story make sure to vote .

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆