LOTS OF HARRY POTTER HEAD CANONS!!

Harry Potter Head Cannons

1. Fleur kept her pregnancy from bill for almost five months.

She was afraid of wht he would think .

2. When Harry found out about Draco getting married, he was actually very surprised.

Harry quickly hurried up and asked Ginny to marry him.

3. Albus potter did not like being compared to his father, nor did he like being famous.

He often hid in trees, either at Hogwarts or in the park near Potter Mansion, to hide from the paparazzi.

4. Lily luna Potter was afraid of the dark.

She had to have a nightlight on, whole she slept.

5. Teddy Lupin once broke his leg wen he was 13 years old.

Victoire came to The potters to visit him everyday and sign his cast.

6.Draco Malfoy late on had another daughter hen scorpius was 12.

Yet she frightened him because she reminded Draco of the sister he had, but she was killed when she was 3 years old

7. James Potter Got his 15 year old girlfriend pregnant and he was 17.

Thankfully Harry an Ginny did not disinherit him.

8. Hermione actually proposed to Ron because he was far to scared to build up the courage to do it.

9. Percy Weasley's wife actually had already been married before.

she happened to have children already.

10. Ginny and Harry were nick-named the golden couple.

11.Albus Potter Was sorted i to slytherin house.

He could speak parcel-tongue fluenty.

12. Ginny died her hair blonde.

But quickly died it back, the reason she did it in the first place was because she was ashamed for being a weasly red haired and freckles.

13. All the Men in the Weasley family all could only afford not fancy wedding rings.

Whilst Ginny's was very very expensive because of Harrys wealth.8

14. Bill & Fleur had girl triplets 13 years after their last child louis was born.

What a surprise for the family. Dominique was 15 and victoire was 18.

15. Hermione wrote a book about harry potter.

16. At Hogwarts they now took a class were you learnt about the Battle of Hogwarts and the adventures of the Golden trio( harry Ron & Hermione).

17. Lily potter liked pop music.

18. James Sirius was in the triwizard tournament and won .

He was up against fleurs sister Gabriells daughter and victor Krum son.

19. Dobby The house elf actually had a twin elf named bobby.

They were separated at birth and both had a liking for cool trainers and odd socks.

20. The chamber of secrets was never closed....

21. The whole of the Gryfindor Team was made up from Wealsys/Potters family members.

James potter was Gryfindor seeker. Tough when he was up against Albus the Slytherin seeker.