School

Shout out to Destinybff14!An early present for you!Happy birthday!
(1045 words woah) https://media.tenor.co/images/3888d02c933225300de013d265ed93a1/tenor.gif

(You're wearing this

(You're wearing this.I know some readers may not enjoy the outfit,but it is an important factor to the story.)
Ever since the alleyway moment,Dan hasn't left his eyes off of you since. Weather you went to Sam's house, go to the grocery store,or even went outside to get the mail,His eyes never missed a single moment.

And school is no exception.

You were currently sitting in the back of the class room, bored out of your mind while Mr.Lancer was crying about how good Moby Dick is.You would be enjoying his pain/Happiness with Danny, Tucker, and Sam, but he moved you to the back of the room. So now you have to deal with the "cool" Kids drama, which consist of broken nails and a lot of rumors.

But you then started to think of your last meeting with vlad.Your mind started to ask questions.

Why did he call you his little dove? Why did he kiss your cheek and winked at you? Wasn't he like in his 40's?Even so,doesn't he have an obsession with Danny's mom?Of course the most important question of them all...

Why did you enjoyed it?

Yes, you are happy with being Dan's girlfriend, but he doesn't really appreciate you.He doesn't tell you how lovely you look or how smart and kind you are.Hell, sometimes he doesn't even sense your presence. But can you blame him? He isn't human. He doesn't know how to love properly.

You snapped out of your mind when Mr.Lance called out your name.You look around around the room to see no one but you and him.

"Ms.(L/N), did you doze off again? Everyone left for lunch 5 minutes ago.I wasn't surprised though, you always either slept or go to La La Land.Which by the way is an amazing film. "

He then left the room, talking to himself about how wonderful the songs were.You were packing your stuff when you felt a familiar strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

"Hello there (Y/N).Long time no see."

"More like 45 minutes ago. "

Dan lifted you up and brought you to Mr.Lance's desk,. He sat down and brought you onto his lap.He then nuzzled your neck.
"I was worried that a boy would of swooped you off your feet."
He proceeded to kiss your neck, nibbling it at some spots.
"Of course I trust you that you would of punch that guy, right sweetheart? "

You then blushed a deep red,"Dan s-stop. What will happen if someone catches us? "

His hands slide up under your tank top and under your bra, pinching your nipple slightly.
"Who would catch us?Practically everyone is afraid of me. Besides, I would turn invisible either way"

You bit your lip and you looked back at him with a glare"You know who I'm talking about. "

He smirked as he brought his knee up to rub your clit in circles. "I know my past self. Danny would stay away from here at any given time. Besides, he's probably fighting ghosts as we speak. " He then proceededs to bounce you onto his knee.

"Ah!Dan! " You squeal as you felt your self getting wetter every second. Dan slips his fingers under your skirt and pulls your underwear to the side.
"Why are you wearing this outfit? It seems too revealing for school. " He growls as he slips his index and middle finger inside your womanhood.

" B-Because you either ripped all of my good clothes or I couldn't afford more! " You felt Dan's fingers pumping in and out of you. Dan chuckled and took out his fingers. You panted lightly as you looked at him. Your juices covered his fingers as he looked at you.

"Open your mouth."

You obeyed and you instantly sucked on them.He smirked and pull down his pants to place his throbbing member into your clit,then proceedings to pound into you.You moaned loudly as you grabbed his hand and thruster his fingers into your mouth.

"Oh my little minx enjoys being stuffed on both ends."
You felt a pair of hands holding your head as you looked up to see another version of Dan with the same dirty grin as the original.The clone then proceeded to thrust his cock into your mouth. Either Dans not stopping.

You felt dirty but at the same time were enjoying this.Two people having their way with you while your just laying there, taking it.Your mouth and clit being violently pounded over.A hint of thrill waved over you since someone can come in the room at anytime. This was one of your many,many fantasys you dream of. Especially since your having a three way with your boyfriend and his clone on your teachers desk.

Dan glanced at the clock and scowled since there is 5 more minutes till class is back in session.He felt his cock being clenched tightly by you. His clone felt your tongue rubbing against his dick as your throat tighten around him.

"I'm about to cum (Y/N)! And you better swallow it all! " The clone yelled as he felt himself cumming inside your throat.You instantly swallowed as the clone disappeared. The original Dan pounds harder, gripping your waist and moaning. You felt yourself coming to an end as well.

"In the count of three (Y/N), one, two, THREE! "

You both screamed as your cum mixed together. Dan slips out his member as he smirks, looking at the cum slipping out of your clit. You panted heavily as you sat up.

"T-That was... Amazing! " Dan laughed as he helps you rearrange your clothes and cleaning the mess you both made. "Next time, I'll summon multiple clones, then you will get the full experience. " Dan says as he helps you sit down on your seat. You smiled, "I can't wait. " Dan kissed you and turned invisible. "I'll see you later my little dove" Dan said as he left. Your eyes widen...

"Vlad?"
_______________________________________
Omfg I need Jesus.
Well, hope you guys enjoyed it!
Once again, Happy birthday Destinybff14! Thanks for reading my lovely readers!

(Should I do a face reveal?)