Bedroom Pt1

Me:Hello my fellow gummy bears,and welcome to....
Dan:Just hurry up already!!!
Me:*Rolls eyes*I hope you like!(Takes place in 10 years)
Valerie and you were flying on your sybord,checking all the satellite.You see,since the accident of the explosion that happened in the nasty buger,(which cause to kill Dannys parents and yours,sam,tucker,jazz,and Mr.Lancer)Valerie took you to her dad and he raise you with Valerie.Since that day,you haven't saw Danny.Now 10 years past and you help Valerie and her dad.You and Valerie arrived at the satellite.Valerie was about to cheak when her phone rang.She picked it up her phone.She hung up the phone and look to you."Y/N,i have to go somewhere important.Can you cheak the satellite and tell dad the results?" You smile at her"No problem Valerie!"She gets on her syboard."Thank you Y/N,bye,see you at dinner!"she said as she flys of on her syboard.You smile and open the satellites small door(Idk)and you see the energy full.You press your watch and send the results to your dad."Ghost sheild tower 9,100 percent operational.You told your dad."Great sweetie,cheak the next tower and buzz"Your watch buzz."Daddy,Daddy!"you yelled.Then 2 pair of red eyes appear."Hello Y/N."The deep voice said.Your eyes widen,then narrowed.You know who that voice belong to...and you didn't like it."Look Ghost"You hissed the word Ghost.I dont care what you do,your not breaking throw the sheild!"The red eye ghost respond."Until today."Then you heard the.."Ghost wail..."You knew he had that power and you were afraid of what damage it may cause.The ghost sheild tower broke and so did the others.The dome was gone....You flew away before the tower was destroyed.Everyone ran screaming in fear.Then...all of a sudden,"i found you my beloved."you heard his voice before you blank out.
Jonny 13:What happens next?
Me:Its a cliffhanger
Ember:Seriously!
Me:Yas -v-
Fright night:I hate cliffhangers
All the ghost:Me to!
Me:Dont worry yal,ill update tomorrow or if i get a chance,mabye tonight.
Kitty:You better
Plasmius:You promise?
Me:I cross my heart,and hope to fly,stick a cupcake in my eye.
Desiree:Well everyone,stay toon for the next chapter!
Box ghost:Beware!