Chapter: 5

Okay kids, let me just go ahead and warn you guys that this chapter is when shit starts to get a little dirty. So for those of you who decided to ignore the warning at the beginning of the story than this is where you should probably stop reading.

______________________________________

Her breath came out in short breathless pants as she grinded her hips into his, another moan eminented  from her full pink lips as her hands gripped the bed sheets next to her.

"K-katsu-" she tried calling out his name but was cut off by another moan, his right hand squeezed her thigh hard as he began moving faster into her.

His left hand gripped tightly onto the back of her unbutton white see through shirt as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. Bitting down on to the collar of her shirt, he tried to muffle his moans.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Suddenly a loud beeping sound resonated around the dark room as Bakugou Katsuki's eyes snapped open.

'What the hell was that?!' he thought to himself before remembering that it was his alarm, so he props himself up on his elbows before grabbing his phone next to him and switching the alarm off- instantly silencing the dreadful noise.

With an annoyed huff he unplugged his phone before setting it down, 'what the hell kind of dream was that?' 

He pulled his body up from the sweat soaked sheets, the one thing he hated about having wet dreams was waking up to a mess.

Annoyed, Katsuki swung his legs over the side of the bed before heading to his closet to grab his school uniform and to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Tossing his school uniform on the bathroom counter, Katsuki started up the shower before stripping his clothes and getting in.

The hot steamy shower water poured over the ash blondes messy locks, dripping down before gliding down his smooth masculine body.

He enjoyed hot showers like these- it soothed and relaxed his stressed muscles and helped clear his mind- it was like his own personal therapist. Someone to talk to without having a biased opinions, someone who wouldn't judge him- if only there were more people in the world like this.

His thoughts mulled over the events of yesterday- losing to Deliver in front of his child hood hero, making a fool of himself in front of all his peers, and crying like a baby- but oddly enough getting a comforting hug from someone he least expectes.

[Last & first name]...

Her warm embrace and comforting words played on repeat in his head yesterday as he walked home, he didn't bother eating dinner- or even facing his parents for that matter, but they were pretty much used to his mood swings.

So he just went straight to bed yesterday after school.

Only to end up having a sex dream about a [hair coloured] girl...

It was odd to him, sure he'd had sex dreams and he'd masterbated- he was a teenage boy after all- but never had he actually had a sex dream about someone he actually knew.

Then again he never actually knew too many girls, or people in general.

All his life he'd been too focused on his future to actually make friends- thus resulting in him never having a relationship.

His sex dreams had always been about fictional character's- naturally for someone who knows no one. But now he actually had one of someone he actually knew......he felt guilty, disgusting, like he'd just committed a serious crime.

So he did his best to wash away his sins in the arms of his water made therapist before getting ready for school.

--

Walking into classroom 1-A, Katsuki was almost instantly greeted by the [hair coloureds] female. She smiled at him and said "hello," he avoided eye contact with her but said "hey" back to her as he slipped into his desk. He didn't know why he even bothered to reply to her, usually when people talk to him he ignores them all together.

He also couldn't rap his head around why he was acting to shy around her by avoiding eye contact, it's not like she'd look into his eyes and instantly know he'd masterbated to her.

A familiar tall slender figure walked into the room, his shoulders hunged a little as his hands were buried his his pockets- there in front of the classroom was Aizawa.

"I took liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation from yesterday's battle trial," Aizawa started. "Bakugou," he called out to him, "stop acting like a 7-year-old. You're wasting your own talent."

'He's right,' Katsuki thought to himself. "....I know.." he turned his head away from his teacher and pouted.

He was embarrassed to openly admit to someone he was wrong.

Katsuki tuned out what the long haired man was saying until the words "...pick a class president," slipped out of his mouth.

Katsuki along with everyone else in class, perked up at that.

Just about everyone in the classroom started excitedly raising their hands and yelling "pick me!"

And Katsuki was no exception...

"LET ME DO IT!!! ME!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I think [Name]- chan should be class president!" Annouced a red headed boy, Katsuki turned to where she sat at the desk next to him. "She seems really mature and nice! Plus I think she's kinda cute!" The moment the red headed stated this her cheeks flushed and Katsuki nearly chocked on his own spite.

She turned away from the red head in embarrassment, Aizawa motioned for her to come up to the front of the classroom.

Shyly she spoke, "actually I'd like to nominate Iida-kun for class president, he just seems so compassionate about it and he seems to know what he's doing.." she spoke before taking her seat again.

Katsuki could only watch with his mouth open as the class murmured in agreement before he slipped back down in his desk with a pout.

______________________________________

This chapter was meant to be way longer but I kept getting distracted while writing this.

Also I wanted this chapter to be kinda in Katsuki's point of view so you guys can kinda see his logic in things and to know how he feels about stuff.