Chapter 1

Oof, look at this cute Kacchan keychain I got😥👌👏 next I plan on getting a Todoroki keychain💕
______________________________________

[Hair color] hair flowed gently in the cool breeze as you stood ideal next to your new friend- Uraraka- outside on the school sports field. After a brief and awkward introduction you and your fellow classmates had with your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta- who looked more like a hobo than a highschool hero teacher; he instructed everyone to go get changed into their school gym uniform and meet outside on the sports field.

And so here you were, all gathered around awaiting for your teacher to explain the reason for them to be outside on the first day.

Some already forming small groups with each other, discussing common interests and introducing themselves to each other. You weren't particularly interested in the conversations Uraraka was engaged in with another girl with dark green hair and large dark eyes.

So naturally you ended up zoning out-that was until someone in the corner of your eye caught your interest.

He was kinda short compared to some of the other guys in your classroom, but more than likely a few inches taller than you. He stood hunched over with his back to you while chewing nervously on his nails, he had dark green almost black hair that seemed like he'd never even bothered to introduce it to a hair brush.

Curiosity had taken over your mind and without much thought you made your way over to him.

"Hey....um...I think I saw you talking to Uraraka-chan earlier, what's you're name again?" You asked the boy with a warm smile to make him feel at ease. The moment his hazel green eyes met yours, however, his face went up in flames.

No not literally, stupid.

"....um..h-hello.. I'm Midoriya Izuku!" He nervously fiddled with the zipper to his sports vest as he tried not to make eye contact with you.

You giggled at his cute shyness.

"Well my name's [Last & first name] but you can call me [name] if you'd like," Midoriya's face only seemed to burn brighter at your forwardness.

"Now then," a deep tired voice spoke up, drawing everyone's attention to your tall slender teacher. "To explain what this test will consist of, to put it simply, it will be similar to all the activities you've done in physical examinations back in middle School. However, this time, you will be permitted to use your Quirks."

Aizawa held his pale slender hand up to display a softball. His tired dark eyes then moved over towards the students near the front. "Bakugou. You placed first on the entrance exams, didn't you? How far could you pitch a softball back in middle School?"

Your eyes followed your teachers gaze over towards the front where a fairly masculine tall thin male with clear skin, angry Rudy red eyes, and scruffy Ash blonde hair stood.

'Oh damn... he's kinda hot,' you unconsciously thought as you gazed at him a distance away.

"67 meters," came the blondes gruff voice.

"Alright, then try using your Quirk this time around. Step over towards the circle over there. As long as you don't exit that area, anything goes. Don't hold back."