Chapter 6: Wake Up!

Start from the beginning

" Are you the one who called?" I nodded. " So this is your boyfriend?" Again I nodded. " Good because we're gonna need some information. " What's his full name? " The EMT guy asked.

" Zayn Jawaad Malik. His birthday is January 12 1993." The guy next to me nodded and wrote it down.

We arrived at the hospital and they threw the doors open , hauling him out with a jolt.

" Be careful please!" I said. Just protecting my boyfriend!

" We got an OD. We need a room and someone to pump his stomach ASAP. " The EMT called and four nurses pulled the gurney away. I chased after it still holding his hand. It the EMTs help me back until I fell into a sobbing heap. The other guys ran threw the door and saw me crying in the middle of the floor. Liam swiftly picked me up and carried me to a chair.

" Hey Lou go get him a soda. His blood sugars dropping. He hasn't eaten anything all day." Liam called ,holding me in his lap as the years flowed from my eyes. " Niall its gonna be okay. They're gonna fix him and everything will be okay. Trust me. " I sat up and rubbed my eyes, hiccuping.

" How do you- hic- know?" I said nervously. "What if it wasn't? What if I lose him? I swear I love this boy and if I lose him I don't know how I will be able to go on. He's a part of me, he has a part of me. " I pulled the dogtag from under my shirt and showed him Zayn's Heart. He smiled at me.

" I overdosed before. I know that he'll be fine. Trust me. " He said and I did. Still, I nestled back in the crook of his neck and cried myself to sleep.

-A few hours later- Still Niall's POV-

Liam lightly shook me and I rose my head to see a male nurse right behind me.

" Are you here for Zayn Jawaad Malike?" He asked.

" It's pronounced Ma-LICK." Harry growled from Louis's lap.

" Yes-hic-. Is he-hic- awake?" The guy nodded and I crawled off Liam's lap. " Can I see him? "

" Actually he's been asking for his boyfriend. Is that you?" I nodded and he said " Let's go then. You guys stay here I ll be right back. Come on Mr...?"

" Horan." I said.

His eyes grew bigger. " You're Niall Horan! And you're boyfriend is Zayn! You guys are from One Direction! My daughters love that band! Wait, they never said anything about you boys being gay but they'll love it! You two are their favorite bromance and they've written so many fan stories About you two. Ah here's his room."

"Thanks Doc. Could you please not tell your girls about us yet? We wanna tell them later but thanks for taking care of him. " I said and he nodded. I went in shutting the door. I turned around and saw Zayn sitting up watching me.

" Hey Zayner." I said, standing by the door. What if he was mad at me? If he was I swear I'd absolutely die. I can't live without him.

" I can't live without you either. Now come over here and hug me. " I was shocked. How had he known that I knew I couldn't live without him? " You're talking out loud baby. Please come hug me. I need you. " Slowly carefully I padded over to him. " Niall I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. Liam was right. I should have realized that you liked me then I definitely would have told you. It's my fault you fell and it's my fault you cut. It's all my fault. I'm so do sorry. " He said, afraid I was angry with him! I was just the opposite. I was so happy that he was okay but still shocked that he believed that it was his fault. God knows it was my fault. I shouldn't have overreacted and I'm a klutz." Niall? Oh no..."

" Zayn calm down babe. It's not your fault. I promise you if you don't stop I will smack you silly. Just like you did to me in that Adventurous Adventures of One Direction cartoon remember?" He smiled and I kissed his forehead. " It's not your fault."