7. I Want You Back

RIP the amazingly talented Stan Lee; we will all idolise your spectacular work for a long as superheroes continue to save the day. You will always live on in our hearts ♥️  (28/12/1922 - 12/11/2018)

 You will always live on in our hearts ♥️  (28/12/1922 - 12/11/2018)

🚀🚀🚀

Some suggestive/ sexual content ahead ;)

I didn't even bother staying and attempting to socialise as we were travelling to our unknown destination.

Peter and I had already discussed that I would go to sleep, and he would babysit the rookies.

To say he wasn't happy, was an understatement.

But once we managed to sneak off into our room for a few lust filled moments, he was happily persuaded.

Sleep was something I rarely got peacefully, so when Peter began trailing his hands gently over my bare back to wake me, I wasn't best pleased.

"Freya, you've gotta get up, Princess," Peter whispers into my ear. The dark blue covers barely covering my bare body as they pool around my waist; which Peter gently climbs atop so that he now straddles me as he begins giving my back a well needed massage.

A deep groan escaping my throat as his expert hands rub at the tight knots in my shoulders and back. A gentle wave washing over my body as I relax further into the plush bed. Myself, keeping my face planted between the pillows and lying on my front, enjoying myself a little too much. Sleep still clouding my mind as my eyes remain shut, whilst Peter works his hands across my smooth skin. Tracing the ink work of the many planets of the galaxy down my spine, before swirling his fingers up along my rib cage and grazing the tender skin at the side of my breasts.

"Cheeky," I murmur at his wandering hands. He gives up on straddling me and instead scoots his weight backwards so that he can rest his chest flat against my back and the majority of his weight on his forearms that have snuck under my chest so his hands can hold my breasts and his legs that tangle between mine.

"Don't make me use my magic," he teases as he nibbles on my ear, brushing my raven hair over my other shoulder to leave one bare for him to place wet kisses over. A trail leading from my shoulder and up my neck.

"What magic?" I mumble, still debating whether to play along or kick him off and attempt to go back to sleep.

"Pelvic magic," He smirks against my neck as my body comes alive under his touch as he rolls his hips into my arse.

Rolling me over so that I now face upwards and his hips are pressed against mine, I can't stop myself from biting my lip and trailing my foot up his leg before wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You'll have to show me," I whisper seductively. His hips grinding against my own to prove a point, causing a gasp to leave my lips, "Star-Lord,"

**