Chapter 2: Don't Cry

Nilla then reached under her wings and tickled her sides. "Eehehehehehe!"

"Ooh, looks like a ticklish little filly!"

"Yehes hahahahaha!" Nilla then lifted a hoof and tickled Luza behind her ears. "Hahahahaha Nilla hahahaha!"

"You're so CUTE when you laugh like that!" With that, Luza squealed in sheer joy when Frost decided to start tickling her belly. Nilla took note of this and continued to gently stroke her friend's tummy.
"Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear!" Oh my....Luza knew that rhyme...her mom sang it to her all the time. She anticipated the next line! "One step, two step, tickle you right there!" Frost then tickled Luza's belly button, which earned squeaks and belly laughs in return.
Vanilla continued the rhyme and tickling her secret crush. She felt so happy that she could help her feel better! Luza desperately tried not to squirm away, she was enjoying it very much. Her cousins walked to the front of the school and saw what was going on. All they could do was smile...they hadn't seen Luza laughing since she was a baby! "Mind if we join you?"

"Not at all!" The bat ponies galloped over and also began tickling their youngest cousin. They all teased her like she was still a toddler. "Someone's in trouble!"

"Linda princesa!"

"Who's a ticklish filly~?"
When they finally stopped, she got up giggling and looked at her cousins who were smiling down at her. Her head turned to Nilla and she stood up. She walked over to Frost and kissed her, leaving her cousins cheering for them!