"I know a designer on the 5th, she designs maternity ball gowns." He says as he eyes me for any clue of excitement. I just give him a weak smile. Harry wanted to ask Gucci to design one for me and him. We just couldn't predict how bigger I was going to be in a few months. So he wanted to buy one of Balmain's gown and have it tailored for me. 

"Thats great but if we get seen by anyone who knows me, Harry will come." I say as my face falls down. 

We'll go to her studio then. She is an old friend. No one will see us. Just eat everything while I go call her." He says and runs to the bedroom to make the call when I stare at the copious amount of food in front of me. I have no appetite but for the baby and as a curtesy to Jace, I finish everything, filling myself to the brim.

He drives me to the studio in Jersey in his Jeep with tinted windows and it just reminds me of Harry and our late night food runs because I craved Kebab's at 4 in the morning or us going to dinner dates. Its too much to handle so I just look out the window until my phone buzzes and I whip it out immediately. 

Okay. I am glad. Call me please Lexy. I just want to hear your voice. 

My insides churn in despair. I hate to hurt him but I don't want to cave. If I hear his voice I'll do anything he says. I don't answer him and shove my phone in my pocket as Jace continuous to drive. 

We arrive at the studio and a very tall and skinny women greets us. 

"Oh Jace, I haven't seen you in so long!" She says as she hugs him. She looks very modern, very chic and very old. 

"Hey Tiffany, you haven't aged a day." He says and she swats his arm. Her grip lingers a bit longer than usual.

"Who is the mother to be?" She turns to me.

"Oh this is Le- Alexandra. She has a wedding coming up." He says and she nods. 

"Oh dear how far along are you. We don't want you to give birth while saying I do to him!" She says and starts laughing hysterically. Jace and I share a glare as I do my best not to cry. 

"I'm not- We are not getting married. Its my brothers wedding." I admit as my mind wanders. Do we look like a couple? Maybe me being pregnant is a bad clue. I wonder if I had stayed in Italy and let Jace take care of me like he offered, would we be married by now? 

"Oh okay. Thats still okay. When is the wedding?" She asks, clearly embarrassed.

"4 days." I admit and she sighs. 

"Couture is out the way but I have about 200 dresses in the studio. One should fit." She says as she guides us to the racks and racks of ballgowns in the storage.

She brings about half of them out and guides me to the changing room. Jace sits on the big couch in front of it as she grabs dresses one by one and helps me wear them. The first one I put on is this black dress with big poofy shoulders and sleeves. I show case it to Jace.

"Too grim-reaper." He chuckles as Tiffany disapproves. 

"Sold for 3 thousand dollars." She says as she drags me into the changing room. I have never heard of her but I am not that into fashion either. Harry buys my clothes.

The next I wear is a red dress thats too short and has a deep neckline cleavage. 

"Too slutty." Jace says as Tiffany rolls her eyes but laughs anyway. Its lifting my mood as well.

She gives me a navy dress that has a lace shoulder section and reaches the floor.

"Too old." Jace says as I giggle and get back into the dressing room. The next one is a neon pink dress that I think is bigger than Erin's wedding dress. I step out barely holding my laughter.

"Oh dear god Tiffany do you hate me or something?" Jace says as he puts his elbows in his knees and covers his face as he giggles. 

"She looks like a cocaine addicts wedding cake." He says and I start cackling. It feels good to laugh like this. 

"Okay fine! I'll bring the boring section." She says as she huffs and bring in another rack. She hands me a lavender dress thats mermaid cut and has a fitter bustier and off the shoulder fabric sleeves that has tiny layers that are neatly organised. I step out of the changing room and Jace is on his phone. He looks up at me when he notices I'm there. I follow his eyes from the rim of the dress up to my face.

"Wow." He says as he rubs his forehead.

"I like it too." I say as I twirl for him. It fits me really nicely and I love the colour. 

"Okay we are getting it." He says as he gets up.

"I like the sound of that more." She says as she helps me undress and put my original clothes back on. 

"How much is it?" I ask as we get out and she puts it in a clear dress bag for me.

"On the rack, maybe 600 dollars, for Jace, its free." She says as she gives me the bag. 

"Oh Tiff c'mon." He says as he reaches for his wallet.

"Uhm excuse me, its my dress." I say as I reach for my purse. 

"Jace darling, just take the damn thing and leave." She says as she motions for us to grab it.

"Fine. I'll book your tickets for Italy next month. Ma missed you." He says as he grabs the dress and carries it while I put my coat on.

"Kiss her and Marco for me." She says as we walk to the door.

"Arrivederci!" Jace says as we step out and he closes the door behind him.

"Thank you." I tell him and he smiles. 

"How do you know her anyway?" I ask. She is maybe 50 and Jace is only a few years older than me.

"She was my moms friend back home. She came to be inspired to design and one day ended up on our field. I was three months away from 17. My mom and she became friends." He says as we reach the car.

"But she knows you personally." I say thinking about the time she held his arm. It looked different then how you hold your friends son.

"I lost my virginity to her." He says as I gasp as he holds the door open for me.

"Tiffany was your first time? She must have been almost 2.5 times your age at that point. Thats a felony!" I say as he laughs and waits for me to get in.

"She was so mature, had so many stories and treated me like a grown up. I was smitten immediately." He half jokes as I sit inside and he closes the door. 

Does Jace have a thing for emotionally unavailable women?