Chapter 2: Serenade

Skylar's P.O.V

"Dani, Corbs,heyyyy" i said. " you know them?" Logan said. "Ran into this one and talked to this one" I said as i pointed to the two boys.

"well this is Jonah,Jack and Zach" Logan said as he pointed to a boy who's really tall, one who has really curly hair and a boy with rosy cheeks. "got it jawline, noodles, and fetus"

"ouch that hurt" says fetus.

"So what brings you guys here at an alien convention" Said Janina. "well it was corbyn over here's idea to come because he claims that they are awesome and real" responds logan.

"YOUR MY NEW BESTIEEEEE" I yelled at the people who surrounded us stared at me." Fuck off" i yelled at them. "did you let her watch shane today" Logan said disappointingly to Janina. "yah...." "explains why shes more crazy than usual". "OMG you watch SHANE TRUCKING DAWSON too" Corbyn exclaimed. "YESS MY DUDE" i yelled again.

Time skip (because im shit at writing and can't think of anything else)

"well omfg i forgot to say the boys are in a band called Why Don't We" logan suddenly said after hours of arguing about aliens. "cool sing something for me" I said. Then Daniel casted a spell and a guitar appeared. Okay im joking but it would so much cooler than him getting it from his car.

"......we on something different" they finished

"Janina isn't that the song we heard on the radio that you wanted to change?" i asked Janina. "i feel offended" Corbyn said. 

"Well yah it is and boys you just got yourselves two more fans" Janina then said

"well we better get going bye dudes bye Logie" i told them "you know i hate when you call me that" he said as we left the building. "do you think I GIVE A FUCK" i yelled before the door fully closed.

"she's cool" i could faintly hear one of the boys say.

I guess i am.

A*N: This chapter was short and yahhhh you don't need to read my stupid author's note

Adios .