Business

A/N: hey guys! In this chapter, a little more drama will happen. Let's just say, Ciel has a new case to observe and he needs Sinnie's help. You'll have to read to find out why! Anyways, enjoy! Comment! Vote! Whatever! Criticize, I don't really care!

_________________________________________

I sat up in bed the next morning before the sun had even risen. I tried and tried to fall back asleep, but I just couldn't. So, I got up and picked what I was to wear. I decided on a poofy dress with lots of ruffles in a brilliant shade of red with light pink detail. It also had some light pink gloves and a matching headband with a red rose on the left side. I opened the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a book to read. I read for about an hour before Charles came in.

"Young Mistress, it's time to-" he paused when he saw me sitting up with the book. "How long have been up, my lady?" He kneeled down in front of me.

"Oh, not too long. Is Ciel up yet?" I asked. Charles straightened up and nodded.

"Yes, my lady. In fact, he wishes to talk to you." Charles replied. I nodded.

"Alright. I'm ready. He's in his study, I presume?" Charles nodded. "Okay. Hey, Charles? How old are you anyways?" The question occurred to me randomly. Charles stopped dead in his tracks.

"I'm fourteen years old, my lady." he answered with an unreadable expression. I was surprised.

"You mean that's how you look, then? I meant how old are you really?" I said.

"Fourteen. My birthday was last week." Charles started walking again.

"Wow. You're a young demon, aren't you." I said, slightly amused. Charles didn't reply and my smile fell. I'd never been able to talk to anyone like this. Especially boys. We arrived at Ciel's study and Charles knocked. I walked in and stood in front of Ciel's desk. He was drinking tea and had a plate with cake on it. He looked up at me.

"Good morning, Sinnie." he said. "I need your help with something. My fiancé will be arriving tomorrow. She'll stay with us for awhile, so I won't have any time to complete my cases. Therefore, I need to complete this case I'm working on today. I need you to go to a ball for me. The queen wishes for us to investigate and bust Lord Acklen. He's been murdering little girls and selling them for parts. We just need the evidence, now. I want you to attend tonight's ball. Lure him in. Make him want you above all the other little girls there. Will you do it?"

"For the sake of the case... I will. You can count on me, big brother." I replied. Ciel coughed and looked at me.

"How do you even know I'm your older brother? You could be older than me." he pointed out. I smirked.

"True enough, but you are bigger than me. You're two millimeters taller than me. Check for yourself." I pointed at his head. He stood and called Sebastian. Sebastian measured each of us in turn and clarified that he was, indeed, two millimeters taller than me.

"How did you know that?" Ciel looked at me in surprise.

"Well, I have great perception skills. Always have, actually. I can determine your exact height and weight just by looking at you." I shrugged. He nodded and sat down.

"Very well. Go get ready now. The ball starts soon and you still need some manners lessons." Ciel nodded at Charles, who then led me back to my room. Charles helped me pick out a suitable gown and then he helped me tie the corset and get into the dress. He tied it so tight! I could barely even breathe.

"How do people breathe in these things?! It's gonna squeeze all my organs out my mouth!" I screamed. Charles smirked.

"My Lady, I doubt any girl has ever had her organs squeezed out by a corset." he said. Once it was toed, I slipped into the dress easily. The corset made it hard to bend, so I had no doubt my posture would be anything but perfect. The dress was beautiful as well. It was pink and silky and it flowed out at the bottom like a wave. It had black lace under the dress that billowed out from the bottom and everything in detail was either black or white. The neck line was low on my chest and it rose like a halter. It also had some black gloves that reached a bit past my elbows and a hat that matched the design of the dress. The hat was small and if you looked closely, you could tell it was actually a headband.