Friends

Miku's pov
Today, Master me told that two twins are going to join our Vocaloid Tree! I'm really excited! A girl with blonde hair opened the door while the blonde boy was waiting patiently. They look pretty! I mean cute. I ran towards the girl and asked "Hi! My Name Is Hatsune Miku! Whats yours?" "Umm Kagamine Rin," "Well... wanna be friends? We will practise together, have fun, sleep and have the rest of our life together!" I said, "U-uh sure," she said shyly, "So, is he your sibling or boyfriend?" I asked, "Apparently no but I'm not sure, Master hasn't told us about it yet," she answered, I think I'm getting along with her! "So, do you like Leeks?" I continually ask her, "Well... no but I do like oranges!" She responded.
Rin Pov
I think I'm getting along with Miku but I'm not sure about her I just feel like I don't know anything... Master said that I'm sharing rooms with Miku but at least were together, I would like to know more about her! It was dinner and I was being my usual self as no one expected, I was being impatient, bored, talkative and... childish. It was bedtime and I was sleepy, we had beds in each side, my bed is on the right side so I had to sleep with my orange plushie.
Miku pov
I saw Rin sleeping, I kinda find it cute and adorable, I blushed a little. I went to sleep snoring and drooling on my bed as always. The next day, I was late for practise time so I had to go running to Masters studio but I got into trouble, "So why would everyone call you number one if you cant come early?" Master said, "H-Hey, isn't that being rude?" Rin questioned, Hah, Finally my friend saved me! After the studio, Rin and I wanted to go in a restaurant since we only have fish in our fridge, but the restaurant 'Meiko' wanted to go is the Jackest since thats her favourite place to go to in the whole entire world. But Luka said it was too inappropriate because there are alcohol in it. At home, Rin wanted to play Project Diva with me just because she was bored, I wanted to play it too! Looks like we have something in common! It was night and we were supposed to sleep but Rin and I stayed up looking into each others eyes. "So, what do we now?" Rin asked "Sleep probably," I answered "Okkee," she responded with a smooth smile.