Chapter Two: Paranoid

We arrive at my house and parked In the garage. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my shit, Just wait for me in your room", Ivrey says.

"Okay", I reply.

I walk into the house and go straight to the kitchen. I see the money set on the counter and put it in my back pocket. As I go to the fridge to grab a water bottle, I hear a loud bang coming from upstairs followed by another one.

At this point I'm terrified. My first instinct was to run out of the house and go next store to ivrey's house but I couldn't, my body was frozen in fear. I reach for my phone in my other back pocket and texted ivrey to come here asap and of course she texted me right back saying she'll be here right now.

I told her to come in quietly and she did, She struggled to open the back door because of the two duffle bags she has in each hand. She successfully opens the door quietly and enters the house with a confused look on her face. "There's someone here Ivrey, I heard a loud bang followed by another one upstairs"

"Are you sure you're not just hearing stuff?", She asked while setting her bags on the counter. "No trust me I-" just as I was about to finish my sentence we hear foot steps from what it seems like coming from my room. Ivrey's body language changes into fear as we stare at the ceiling together.

"I'm gonna go up there", I insist.

"Luna are you crazy? Don't be that dumbass girl in scary movies", She says while getting a grip on my hand. "Just have 911 dialed in case anything happens" I respond.

"Okay but I'm going with you, I'm not gonna have you go alone, so if we die at least we're dying together"

I Never cringed this hard at her

"Oh my gosh we're not going to die ivrey"

"You never know, but just in case grab a knife for protection", She replies. I open the drawer and grabbed a large knife, we walk up the stairs hand by hand slowly and scared shitless. We walk to my mom and dads room and checked everything, we didn't see anything so we continued investigating and walked to my room. I slammed the door open and searched everywhere in the room to find nothing but my window wide open.

"Oh thank god I really didn't want to die", Ivrey sighs in relief. I search around one last time before replying to ivrey. "I still think someone was here, don't you?", I say skeptical. "It was probably the wind", She says. "Wow that must of been strong ass wind to make foot steps", I say sarcastically. "I don't know Luna But it's over with, no one's here now"

"Ivrey what if "he" or "she" has been here while we were sleeping or something, What if I actually have a stalker?"

"Luna I think your over thinking it now, Let's just order a pizza and watch a couple of movies then we could get ready for the party after, sounds like a plan?" , She says with the same big smile on her face.

I nod my head in response then we walked out of the room to go downstairs.

~~~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god that pizza was so fucking good" Ivrey says while rubbing her stomach . "It really was, And good movie pick I haven't watched Mean girls or The duff in so long", I say while picking up our dirty dishes and walking to the kitchen sink.

I turn around to see her taking a ridiculously long stretch almost falling off of the couch. We both laugh together as I sit by her still watching her stretch. "That must of felt amazing"