II

❄️

Jimin is a sweet boy.

He told you his name after a silent breakfast and you were heading to work. You smiled at him and reminded to give you a call(you put a sticky note near the telephone so he can call you).

After five days of staying in, you noticed how the cat is slowly warming up to you. It first started when you came home at work when you saw him doing something in the kitchen, when you called him, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I-I was just-i didn't mean to-" He was a stuttering mess and you reassured him that it's okay, just told him to call you before and let you know. Then both of you cooked in the kitchen.

He was preparing kimchi as a thank you meal and for a second you thought that he'll leave when he shyly asked if he could stay until the winter stops.

To say you're happy is an understatement.

You were ecstatic.

"Of course you can! If you decided to leave I would've persuaded you but I think I don't need to anymore." He blushed and continued eating.

After you finished, you volunteered to wash the dishes.

"Thanks for the meal, I'll clean the dishes."

Though, he responded with a firm no. You're shocked but also happy that he seemed to be more comfortable around you.

Oh if only you know.

If only.

Jimin watched the [H/C] girl wash the dishes as she discussed and told stories about work, her friend and how happy you are to have him.

He couldn't care less about the others, he was happy that you're happy.

With him.

A smile played on his lips as he remembered what he did last night. He somehow feel guilty to you, but that was overpowered by something else.

He didn't notice that you were calling him until you snapped you're fingers to catch his attention.

"Earth to Jimin?"

He looked at you, blushed and replied a timid yes.

"Well I was wondering if we could shop some clothes for you. I got my pay earlier and I have a day off so lets buy your things." You told him as you plaid with the hem of your shirt.

He looks at you bewildered, he didn't know you'll be spending money for him.

For him.

He started to bite his lip, from nervousness as well as excitement.

"A-Are you sure?"

You beamed at him.

"Yep! Let me just take a quick shower and we'll go." He nodded and you got up the stairs.

Oh?

After quickly fixing yourself, you rushed down and excitedly called from Jimin.