dirty one direction imagines!

Dirty Harry imagine:

"Liam's sister"

It was 12 am when I heard a knock on the door. I was laying in bed and really tired so I screamed for my brother Liam to get it. He srcreamed back "I can't y/n, I'm busy!" I got up and peeked out the window to see who it was and it was my brother's best friend Harry. He was so beautiful. I quickly ran into the bathroom and fixed my hair a little. I parted it and made it look a bit sexy. I slept in yoga shorts and a tank which covered half my boobs. My hair looked like sex hair. I looked in the mirror and thought " damn y/n you look hot "

I quickly opened the door and my eyes met Harry's perfect emerald eyes. God, he was so hot. " Hi Harry, Liam's upstairs busy, he'll be a minute. Wanna drink? "

" sure y/n whatcha got? " I gave him a coke and we sat on the couch watching Tv waiting for Li. Liam came downstairs and he didn't look so good. " Li are you okay? " I asked worriedly. " Me and Danielle just got in a little fight, I'll be back, I just want to take a walk. " " Okay, lad " Harry said politely. " Hey, y/n is it okay if I chill for a bit? I'm bored at home. " I nodded and we decided to watch a scary movie. I jumped into his chest everytime the movie got scary. He was so.. comforting. A sex scene came on and mine and Harry's eyes met. " You're beautiful y/n, you know that? " I blushed. Next thing I know Harry plants his perfect lips on mine. The kiss was perfect. His hands started rubbing on my thigh. Turning me on and making me wet. I started to kiss his neck making a soft moan come out of his lips. His hand reached my soaking panties and started to rub me through them. It felt so good but it just wasnt enough. " no teasing harry please" I managed to moan out. He quickly removed my panties and jammed two long fingers into me. I leaned my head back in pleasure. He started to massage and lick my boobs. The amount of pleasure he was giving me was unexplainable. " Harry... I'm.. I'm close.." I moaned out. " okay babe, cum for me" Harry's husky voice said to me. " no I wanna wait till your inside me " I started to pull Harry's pants off and pulled down his pants. I kissed the tip and started stroking him lightly. " hey your the one that said no teasing" I quickly took Harry into my mouth and sucked hard. He pulled my hair and pushed it all the way to the back of my throat making me gag. It felt so good. I wanted to taste him but Harry pulled put. He lifted me up and through me on the bed. He spread my legs and positioned himself in front of me. " Are you sure, y/n ? " I nodded. He slowly slammed into me. The pain was unbearable cause he was so big. a tear escaped my eye. " y/n, god I'm so sorry! I'll pull out. " Harry said worriedly. " no I'm adjusted now, continue please babe "

Harry started thrusting and immediately the pain was overtaken by pleasure. " faster Harry mmm" " God y/n you're so tight babe " He hit my g-spot with every thrust and I couldn't take it anymore. " I'm gonna cum Harry , I'm... Close "

" scream my name loud when you do babe " With one final thrust I couldn't hold it. " FUCK HARRYYYY" I came all over him and his thrust became sloppy as he did too. He flopped on top of me and we heard a door shut." shit" We quickly jumped up and began getting dressed when the door slowly began opening. " LIAM! I I I CAN EXPLAIN! " I screamed. " What the fuck Harry! Ieave for an hour to come back and see that your fucking my sister?!?! " Liam was so pissed. I saw anger in his eyes. " I'm sorry mate, won't happened again." Liam told Harry he should leave and he began lecturing me. Later I got a buzz on my phone. I looked at it.

From Harry:

Hey babe, wanna catch a movie with me tomorrow? xx

To Harry:

Of course!

From Harry:

Okay goodnight babe, I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow! :) x

and with that I fell asleep hoping that tonight wasn't the last time Harry and I would be having sex.