Guardians

3rd person POV

S  P  A  C  E

"Are you mocking me?" Thor says towering over the threatened guardian.
"Are you mocking me?" Quill mimics Thor's deep voice and heavy accent.

"You just did it again!" Mantis points out, oblivious to the embarrassment she's putting Quill through.

"He's trying to copy me." Quill answers in a butchered accent and terrible smoulder.

"Enough!" Gamora yells, stepping between the heavy testosterone threatening the small ship. "We need to stop Thanos. Which means we need to find out where he's going next."

"Knowhere." Thor answers but Quill mishears it as nowhere. "He must be going somewhere." He retorts.

Rocket clicks his clawed fingers in realization. "No. Knowhere? It's a place. We've been there. It sucks."

While Rocket is telling the others that Thanos might be heading towards Knowhere, Thor is frantically looking around the ship and packing any essentials into a backpack he just found in a cluttered drawer. He wonders how these people have survived this long in a cluttered ship.

"Excuse me, that's our food." Quill calls him out.

Thor ignores them and packs up the last of his necessities.  "Not anymore."

"Thor..." Gamora begins to approach him but Thor stops her.

"He already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week, when he decimated Xandar." He informs the guardians of the devastating events. They look at each other shocked since they were the ones who left the stone on that innocent planet in the first place. "He stole my brother and the Space Stone from me when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people." Thor barely manages to get through that statement as he remembers how much he has lost in the last 24 hours. He's not even sure if those who escaped with Valkyrie made it out alive or not. And he only hopes that Loki didn't do anything stupid when the Black Order took him, he was unconscious after all when they dragged him away.

"The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers. One of which happens to be Thanos's grandaughter." Thor adds and the rest of the guardians stare at him wide eyed.

"The Avengers?" Drax asks nonchalantly.

"They're Earth's Mightiest Heroes." Thor quotes Tony from all those years ago.

"Like Kevin Bacon?" Mantis asks tilting her head to the side innocently.

"He may be on the team, I don't know. Haven't been there in a while. As for the Soul Stone, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is." Thor shrugs. "Therefore, Thanos can't get it. Therefore, he's going to Knowhere. Hence, he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome." His ramble gets ignored by the shocked guardians who are still stuck on the fact Thor said Thanos had a grandaughter.

"A grandaughter?!" Quill exclaims.

"It's complicated." Thor answers.

Quill turns to Gamora accusingly and confused.  "Gamora! Did you know about this?"

Gamora shakes her head but even she's not sure about whether or not this is actually true."I-I'm sure Thane was killed a long time ago." She remembers what Ebony Maw told her about Thane defying their father which led to his ultimate death at the hands of Supergiant.

"A child is guarding the stones?" Drax asks. With the way she acts, she might as well be one.

"Uh she's actually like 100 years old." Thor then informs them of what Loki managed to reveal to him about Merly, just minutes before Thanos arrived.