Reassemble

Merly aka Raven's POV

We all reached the facility just seconds apart. Wanda told me that Pietro was weak from the blood loss, but had luckily Natasha managed to stabilize him. "I'll take him to the medical wing." I took Pietro from her arms and guided him down the hall not far from where Rhodey was currently having a meeting with Ross. "Rhodey will be in the meeting room with Ross, so look out." I warned them, specifically Steve.

It's like he's been going through a rebellious stage after a hard break up. He's all broody and grew out his hair and beard, but I'll hand it to him, he actually looks great.

They all nodded and headed in the opposite direction of where Pietro and I were going.

I stepped into the medical wing expecting for it to be empty but it was not. I tightened my grip around the weak speedster and carefully walked towards a medical bed trying my best not to set off the woman in the room as she continued to sharpen her knives.

Pietro stared at me nervously but I shot him a look to keep him quiet. "You're gonna be fine." I started rummaging through the cabinets, pulling out needles and pain killers but I couldn't seem to find the goddamn IV bags and the sound of the sharpening knives was irritating me by the second.

"The IV bags are in the cabinet back there." Amethyst said, leaping off the counter and striding over to take a closer look at Pietro. "That looks bad."

"Feels worse." Pietro groaned out as I stuck the needles on his pale arms. By now he was starting to turn a shade of pale blue.

"Did Ross send you?" I asked Amethyst. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

"Yeah." Amethyst huffed out, clearly annoyed at my presence. I guess I'll never be the sharpshooter gymnast's favorite person. "But I get a feeling that arresting you will make things worse." She admitted.

I looked at her to see if there was any sing of lying or deceit but there was none. Only regret. "Then why are you here?"

"I saw you go up against them. Twice." She began clicking a few things on her phone, so in response I hovered my hand close to a surgical knife on the table next to me. "If you couldn't keep up with those aliens, then you're going to need all the firepower you can get." She held up her phone for me to see it.

"Where can we get war jets?" I asked her regarding the image shown to me. The war jets are similar to a Quinjet except they only carry ammunition and weapons. The UN forbid their manufacturing after the accords. Only a few exist now.

"Our old friend Gemini and and her apprentice, Alex are getting them as we speak." Amethyst replied and showed me their basic information on the facility's files.

"Who's Alex?" I asked regarding to the strange woman I've never seen or heard of before.

"She's one of the other survivors of HYDRA's experiments." Amethyst showed me some footage of the woman emitting silver blasts from her hands during a training exercise.

We stood silent for a few seconds, I still hadn't said yes or no to Amethyst's offer. What if we can't destroy the stone? The only safe place to go is Wakanda, but even though they already opened up the rest of the world, there are high restrictions to go into the actual city. I can't force them to make exceptions for me.