A/n And Prolog

Okay so I just need to get this out of the way!

    You are "18" and Have waist/knee length hair. You can changer the colour of your hair and eyes. Your eyes are normally purple/red. You have a large chest. You have a torn up out it and have to forms. 

     Normal: violet eyes, (H/C), a torn dress, and a knife.

     DEMON: red and black eyes, black dress, scythe, fangs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I was running through the woods, when I saw the mansion. It looked like a glorified house of horrors. I burst through The door pretty much kicking it down. "I'M HOME!!!" I almost screamed. Then there was the worst thing ever.... A tiny Jeff running around yelling. A small BEN crying. Toby in a dress with a laughing Sally and L.J! E.J covered in blood. Liu arguing with him self in the corner. Hoodie and Masky fighting over cheese cake! I don't even know where the others are. Nor do I really want too know! I spend all my time alone and now this!? I stormed too Slender's office kicking open the door. 

    "SLENDER!?!?" I screamed. He 'looked' at me. I was ticked I couldn't even!

   "yes, (Y/N)?" He asked. I was ready to punch him already! 

   "DON'T YOU YES (Y/N) ME!!!!!" I yelled, "WHAT HAPPEND TOO THE OTHERS!?!?!?!?" 

    "(Y/N) I don't know. But I am going to need you too watch over them. Almost like your there mother." He stated. I almost screamed.

   "okay sir." And with that I left. This was going too be a Long night.....

    FIRST CHAPTER OUT SOON!!!!