Focus On Me

Kelsey's POV

One minute I'm alone making dinner, and then the next HYDRA has somehow miraculously infiltrated the compound, but this time I'm not gonna be so lucky to have my dad break through the window.

"Hi Kelsey Rogers it's a pleasure to be able to stand in your presence." A tall slender man steps forward graciously offering his hand, but I step farther away.

He chuckles deeply "try anything and we'll kill your spider friend on the spot." I feel my heart flop through my body to the ground leaving me helpless against them.

I don't know what they want from me though I'm nothing special. I'm just the daughter of someone special. They cuff me and drag me down the corridor towards the monsoon of helicopters and quinjets, but the world passes in a blur and I don't remember a single thing after I left the compound.

Almost like I stopped living letting my body shut down as there was no point I'm already dead in the hands of these men.

Little speckles of black appear blocking my vision, and I'm not sure if someone's killed me or if I'm literally shutting myself down.

Time skip

A scream escapes my lips as a random energy source serge's through my body waking me up. I twist helpless realizing my hands are bound above my head and my feet dangling mere inches from the floor.

My eyes sag like they drugged me, and my vision is a blur. Lifting my heavy head I try to take in my surroundings as the world starts to clear.

The room is dingy and small with a dim light illuminating it. There are two men standing in the far corner one in the typical all black get up, and the other in a pristine white lab coat. They're wearing malicious smirks that make my stomach flop repeatedly.

It's the clanking of chains that aren't my own that pull me out of my daze. Next to me bound to the exact same metal pole is Peter.

His face is beaten badly, and his hair is sticking to the blood coating his forehead. He's littered with bruises, but his clothes are oddly untouched and very clean. The contrast almost seems wrong when together.

"Kelsey" he croaks lazily lifting his head "I'm so sorry." He leans like he's trying to reach out and grab me, but his shackles pull him back. I droop into my aching arms the weight holding me starting to hurt.

"Ah isn't this cute. I hope your parents listen so I won't have to kill you." The guy dressed in black pushes off the wall spitting below Peters feet.

I refuse to respond the impact of the moment terrifying me into silence. My ears clog as the man continues to talk. All I hear is Peters soft voice.

"Sir they've arrived" a soldier approaches the entrance saluting. "Project this over the speakers" he commands gesturing to bunch of equipment.

"Avengers, I've waited a long time for this moment, so why don't you come inside and we'll discuss this like adults, and if you hurt a single one of my men I'll blow your daughters head off. That's right Steve I've finally gotten your one weakness now civilly enter through the door and my men will escort you to your children."

His voice is hoarse with a thick accent as he grows louder with each word. "Don't touch her!" Peter snarls fighting against his restraints. A click rings through my ears forcing me to lift my head weakly, and there the man is holding a gun to peters head a malevolent look in his eyes.