6K special!!!

A/n
Hey guys! Wow! I don't even believe that this book has 6K reads already! I'm going to make a treat for you all! Enjoy!
PS: this is a crossover with my other book-The New Diabolik Child. So yeah, just telling you.

Sakura's pov
Today I'll be attending a small house party, where my brothers hold in Sakamaki's mansion. Oh did I tell you? I went to a small business trip(well yeah, I have work) for 5 months and now I'm back! Ta-da!

As I arrived, I opened the door and saw a random blonde girl making takoyakis in the kitchen. She smelled like, human. Well, it doesn't bothered me as I don't usually feed on human. Anyways, let's just be polite and greet her.

"Hello, erm...who are you and why are you in my house?" I asked bluntly. She seemed shocked with my arrival as she stuttered,

"M-my name is Yui. Yui Komori. N-nice to meet you." She paused as she avoided eye contact with me, which is not polite. I stared at her for a while, wondering if she have meet my brothers.

"Mind if I ask a question?"

"Yes?" She replied, and I just realised I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm such a Baka.

"Um...did you see Reiji-nii around? I need to tell him something so yeah. Oh by the way, my name is Sakura."

"O-oh, Sakura-san, I think Reiji-san is in his lab." She replied as she looked at me with fear. Sigh...I wonder did she noticed me as a vampire that will hurt her that give her that expression.

"Thank you, Yui-chan. Oh, and your takoyakis are burning." I said before I left and find Rei-nii.

As I knocked on Rei-nii's door, he replied "come in" faintly. I opened the door and hid my presence. Then I hid behind him and tried to surprised him. Key word: tried to.

"What are you doing here?" He turned his back around and faced to me. I then said, "surprise!" He just facepalmed and went back to his experiment.

"Well, that's impolite to treat a young lady who just came back from a business trip, Mr Sakamaki~" I said mockingly as his eye twitched.

"Anyways, what do you want, Sakura? You could see I'm busying." He sighed and looked at me. I just tilted my head.

"Well, who's that Yui girl anyway? I saw her downstairs and she seemed to scare of me. I know she's a human, 16 years old, from a church...wait, is she a sacrificial bride?"

"Yes she is. And?" He replied with an irritated tone. Seemed like he doesn't like her very much.

"Oh, and I actually came to tell you to get the guys down to the dining hall to meet with father." I said. "He wanted to tell you guys something, though I don't know what's it about."

He just sighed and tell me to change my clothes before heading down. I nodded and teleported away. What's been happening here while I'm away? It seems so distant from everyone.

As I teleported back to my room, I put on my favourite outfit. Which is like this 👇🏻

 Which is like this 👇🏻