3

Yui's POV
When I look up, I realise they are Carla and Shin.

"Oh, hi guys! Sorry I just bumped into you." I apologise quickly, because if I don't, they are gonna cut you in pieces or suck all your blood out in any minute.

"Oh well, never mind, anyway, can you please come with me to have a few words with me?" Shin says, and his wolfish grin is still there, like last time....

"Oh alright," I say, and I followed them to walk outside of the school.
"So where are we going to actually?" I ask.

"You little woman are so stupid, not even noticing that we're kidnapping you, aren't you?" Carla says harshly, and he smiles evilly.

"No, please don't. I don't want to be sucked by anyone I don't want to anymore, please!" I beg him for not to suck my blood. But in exchange, he scoops me and takes me up in a bridal style and walks three of us to his castle.

After arriving in the castle, he locked me up in a prison cell,"I'll come and get you food and let you be in here, and if we come without food, you know what we're doing, aren't you?" Then he leaves me alone in the cell.

"Subaru-kun, help me..."

Carla's POV
After locking her in the cell, we go to back to our dining room to prepare her dinner.
"Oni-chan, I think we could do it more harshly actually," Shin said.

"No, it's enough already, go and take a look of her after an hour." I said flatly.

"Alright,oni-chan...." Shin said, and then he walked away.

So....let me think, what should I do to her? Sucking blood isn't enough, ahh, I got an idea....

So guys what do ya think about this chapter? Sorry that I didn't update much but I'll try to update as much as I can every week. Anyway, vote for me if u like it!
New story: X, Chinese story of the love story of Shin X Yui, anyone who could read Chinese could wait for me to update that one! Love u guys~<3