Chapter 6

Bellamy POV
(During practice/tryouts)

Wow! Just, woah. I did not believe the Princess could be so good. I just stood there staring while the rest of the team was getting water. I was broken out of my trans when the Princess smirked and flipped her hair as she walked away. I looked down and chuckled a little to myself. She's so cute. Wait what! Bellamy Blake does not call girls "cute" especially not spoiled little Princesses. Well she might not be spoiled that much. Shut up you don't have any type of feeling for her. You don't think she's "cute". Do you? No! "Ugh!" "You good man?" Miller came over to me when he heard that. "Yeah I'm fine. Let's just keep practicing." "Alright."

Later that day after practice I couldn't get the image of Clarke doing her routine out of my head. She was really good, not to mention she looked really good in those shorts. "UUUGGGHH!" I hit the wall with my fist out of anger. Octavia came into my room. "Bell? Are you okay? What was that noise?" "I'm fine O I just need some air. I walked out of my room and and the door to my car. I started driving around town looking for something to do.

Octavia POV

Well that was odd. I heard a loud noise while doing my English homework and walked into Bell's room to see him holding his hand while staring at the wall in front of his desk. What could have possibly gotten him so angry? Whatever I'll find out soon enough.

Bellamy POV

I drive by the cemetery and notice familiar blonde hair walking around. I stop my car in the parking lot and look up to see Clarke leaned over a grave crying with flowers. I thought she had never been to this town before? I get out of my car silently and walk over to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumps up and turns around. "Bellamy? What are you doing here?" She asks wiping away her tears but still holding them in. I hold out my arms and embrace her while she hugs back. She starts sobbing into my shirt soaking it but I don't care. Finally after who knows how long she stops crying and stands up straight. I look down at her. She looks so vulnerable, definitely not the confident Princess I see at school. "Hey. Why don't you tell me what's got you so sad. I thought you've never been here before?" "I haven't. My dad always wanted to travel here. He died of cancer about a month ago. While in the hospital my mom would show him pictures of all the buildings here. He loved the photos so much that after he died my mom decided to burry him here. This is my first time seeing his grave." Oh my god. I thought her life was so much easier than anyone else's. I thought she was privileged. "I had no idea. C'mon let's get you home. We can pick up your motorcycle in the morning." "Oh I didn't ride here. I walked." "Okay let's go." She nods her head and I take her to my car. She gives me directions to her house and I drive her there. Before she gets out she turns to me. "Thank you Bellamy." "For what?" What could have possibly done? "For listening, not saying sorry, and driving me home." "No problem Princess." I give her I sad smile and she turns back around and walks into her house.

The next day at school was pretty normal. We were assigned a project in English where you have to make a poster bored about yourself but that's pretty much it. The Princess was back to normal acting like nothing happened so that's good. I think. At the end of the day I drive Octavia home since there is no football practice and head straight to my room.