skinny jeans

After getting out of the car and shutting the door MJ looked through the open passenger window to look at her father who was sitting in the driver's seat with both hands on the steering wheel.

"Remember, I'll be out here to pick you up in about an hour." he said.

"I know, thanks so much. Love you." she said back before turning around and began walking through the mall's front entrance. With $45.00 and some coins from her father in the purse, she walks quickly to her destination. It's been raining lately and all her current jeans were warned out already so her dad decided to let her go to the mall on her own for something new to wear. MJ knew that her first stop to look for was her favorite store. She liked that store because they had a large private section of the store that was just plus size items for M.J's benefit. Due to being taller, thicker, and heavier than other girls her age, she always goes in the plus size area and searches for either a 1x shirt or a size 16 pair of bottoms that she likes. If you asked her how confident she was with her body she'd probably be telling you that she is 100% in love with her body, but be thinking she is actually is only 55% confident.

    After walking past all the other stores she finally saw big bold letters that spelt "FOREVER 21" with glass doors wide open with the latest pop song playing out the doors. Walking into the store, she could hear the music became ring louder in her ears and the chilly air from the A.C. brushed against her face and arms. MJ immediately turned to the left to where the plus size clothing was situated. Within five minutes of quickly looking through the racks of clothes she has a soft sweater and a pair skinny jeans nestled in the crook of her arm. Happy with the outfit she found she strides to the dressing rooms.

    Seeing none of the workers standing there to lead her to a room, she walked on her own and choose the room at the end of the hallway. After checking the door was locked, she hung the clothes on the rack and decided to try on the sweater first. As she pulled the current t-shirt she had on over her head. She ignored the long, narrow, pink stretch marks that graced her hips and belly. Next, she slips off her skirt while trying not to glance at her thighs and unclips the skinny jeans from the hangar. After buttoning up the jeans she examined herself in the mirror. She loved the sweater, but had a disliking to the way the skinny jeans were tight at the knees and to loose at the waist so she decided to not buy it. Taking off the sweater and skinny jeans she put on her original clothing on and put the clothes she just tried out on back on the hangers.

    At the end of the hallway there stood a petite woman who stood next to the rejected clothes rack. The lady wore all black with a yellow lanyard with bold letter in black that read 'FOREVER 21" and a ear piece with an tiresome look on her face. Her I.D. said her name was Kimmy. MJ could already feel the bad vibes radiating from the employee as she got closer.

    "How was it?" the worker asked with a obvious fake smile on her face.

    "The top is super nice, but the jeans were kind of weird." MJ responded while handing her the rejected jeans with one hand while the other held onto her new favorite sweater. MJ looked down to avoid the odd woman's behavior and dark narrow eyes.

    "Maybe if you dropped a few pounds, it wouldn't be so weird." the employee said under her breath without thinking as she looked at the rack while putting the jeans on. Although she said it quietly MJ heard it perfectly clear. Snapping her eyes up to look at her right in the eye with her mouth ajar in shock.

    "Excuse me, can you say that again?" MJ vocalized. Kimmy snapped her head up to look at her with wide eyes; she knew she was already going to be in deep trouble. Kimmy's mouth was ajar to now. MJ stood there a for another ten seconds waiting for the rude woman to say anything else before walking to the cashier. By the time she got to the counter she could see out of the corner of her eye the rude lady was being escorted to the back of the store who MJ assumed was the manager who had been nearby and overheard the commotion. The cashier told her she had to pay $17.45 for the sweater. She wasn't going to leave before buying that sweater.