Short But Sweet - Pt.1

Short But Sweet Fluffy-Fluff

Yoosung is sitting on the couch watching tv, while seven is over on his computer. Starting to get bored, Yoosing walks over to Seven. He puts his head on sevens shoulder looking at his screen. "Watcha working on Sevvy?" Seven gives a quick glance back at Yoosung.

"Just some work that Vanderwood sent me." He turns his attention back to his screen. Yoosung closes his eyes and throws his arms over sevens shoulders.

"Sevvyyyyyyy!" He stretches out his nickname. "I'm booooored!" Seven just continues on doing his work like usual. "Seven. Seven. Seven. Seven. Seven. Seven. Seven. Seeeevvvvveeeennn. Sev-"

"What!?" He jerks around to look at Yoosung. Seriousness written all over his face. Yoosung sits down on the floor and starts wimpering.

"I... I just wanted some attention. You've been working a..all day..." Seven lets out a sigh and smiles down at his boyfriend sulking on the floor. He kneels down in front of Yoosung.

"I'm sorry. I just have so much work to do. After I finish this I will play with you. Okay~?" Yoosung perks up and nods.

"Okay! But you have to promise me Sevvy!" Yoosung holds his pinky out. Seven nods and interlocks his pinky with Yoosungs.

"I promise."
_______________
I was thinking on doing a part two of this, but I'm not quite sure how to go at it. Should I write a Fluff, Lime, or Lemon for a part two? I guess you all can pick. I just have never written a Lime or Lemon before. There's a first for everything I guess. Anyways, I'm done here. HUGS!!! \(^-^)/

This chapter was kindly written by: MakaylaGaming