Chapter 1: Falling Apart

ⓐⓜⓐⓡⓐ

Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

Beep...

Taehyung here, unfortunately I'm not available at the moment which sucks but leave a message, I'll listen to it.

The smile that had slowly spread across her lips quickly left replaced by a sour look.

"Hey Tae... I know I'm the last person you're expecting to here from but," she hastily wiped off the stray tears that had dared to escape dramatically throwing her hands up in air, waving them around.

"Tada! Here I am, calling and sounding like a pathetic loser. I-Dude I'm sorry...it isn't much but it's all I can offer. I just want you to know I love you."

Trembling hands tightened around the device, light sobs bubbling from her chest. She stared up at the ceiling with desperation before exhaling sharply, choosing wisely at the words she was going to spill next.

"You mean the world to me, Tae" she imagined the curly haired boy probably scowling at his cellphone, set on loud speaker. "I need your help. Call me, please as soon as possible...and I love you."

"Amara?"

Her eyes shot up to look at the figure standing at her doorway.

"Mom?"

✿✿✿
ⓢⓐⓜⓐⓝⓣⓗⓐ

The sound of scarlett red liquid dripping on the white tiled floor was the only distinctive sound
heard from across the room apart from the occasional wheeze from the girl in the bath tub, the water on the brink of spilling. Slowly the crystal clear water turning to a dull red colour. Her grip on the sharp object loosened as it clattered to the floor.

Her once slightly tan wrist now imprinted with red jagged lines. Her large hazel eyes that had once held curiosity and jubilance now hollow, without emotion. Blankly staring at the wall before her.

This is what she wanted, wasn't it? Too leave this cruel and miserable world she had endured living in for the past 16 years, to escape reality and enter the fantasy world she badly wanted to live in. But was it worth it? Was it worth all she had learned to love and cherish?

Anyway it was too late for such thoughts. No turning back, she knew what she was getting herself into. Now all that was left was wait.

Patiently...
...Wait

"Sam? Sam where are you?"

An older version of the said girl entered the bathroom hesitantly only to be hit by the strong metallic smell of...blood? Dropping the purse in haste she stumbled into the white room to find a bloody discovery.

Her daughter covered in her own blood.

"Samantha! Oh, my baby! No no no! Wake up! Wake up..."

⊙⊙⊙
ⓜⓔⓡⓛⓘⓝ

Muffled moans rung across the small motel room, empty takeout boxes littered across the floor,a pile of clothes discarded carelessly at a nearby corner. The smell of alcohol and sex clogging up every corner of the room. Tightly gripping at the sheets beneath her  she listened to the sound of his skin hitting hers . Listened to the man above her mumbling nasty sexual words into her ear. Listened to herself as she succumbed to the sickening pleasure that spread through her body at each thrust.

After the satisfied groan of one of the many man she had slept with, he tore himself away from her burying his face into the crook of her neck and falling into a deep sleep. She blankly stared at the wall opposite her a lone tear making its mark on her cheek. What has she done? This isn't what she had meant when she said she needed comfort.

She closed her dark eyes relishing onto her mother's loving and worried words.

"Merlin, I know your mad at me at the moment but I'm worried about you. It's been two days and we haven't heard from you... I-I'm scared for you, dear. And I want you to know I love you if your afraid of returning back home than don't be, Merlin. I'll always love you. Always."

Her lips trembled slightly, I'll always love you, Mom. I'll return soon. I promise, she thought touching the sapphire bracelet.

I promise...

***
Annnnnd scene! This chapter is just a sneak peak on their shitty circumstances. It's really sensitive so sorry to all them softies out there. Hope you all enjoyed.