Chapter 3: Your Gonna Be Mines Part 2

Paris Pov

I finally made it back to the warehouse and went to the side of it looking for the opening window and rope out of breath and breathing and looked up ....But to my suprise it was gone " Oh no what am i going to do ?" As i started thinking from the corner of my eye i notice the escalades pull up and the dudes hop out and rush over to me. As i looked i heard a familar voice say " Well Well ma your pretty fast but I got you now your all mines this time and your not getting away so easily" ' He then approached me slowly smiling and laughing' "Don't be scared ma...you should be when we get down to business" ' He then laughed again'  I then backed up slowly to notice i was near a weird green bush ...That's when I heard "not so fast Twist" I was guessing that was the dude who chased me here name but I looked up to see who said that and it was my kidnapper ...Oh no i said as i backed up more into the bush then i sliped and fell on a rock and hit my head hard asf! Then felt a little blood on my face and the last thing I remember before closing my eyes is my kidnapper approaching Twist.

           Amber's POV

hey wassup my name is Amber i am Paris's BFF !! Im 17 years old and have a brother named Jacob Latimore...he is starting a gang in midtown which i think is crazy cause he could get his self killed !! Plus i tired to talk him out of it but it didn't work ....anyways im 5'4 brown skin with long curly black hair to my back . Paris was suppose to be here by now she hasn't I've kind of worried about if she made it here safely or got into trouble...i called her cell several times so she hasnt answer . Maybe i should go look for her with my brother because iknow he has a big crush on her ever since we were kids. I then decide to call my brother and see if he can help..

* the phone rings 4 times before he finally answers*

Amber: Jake where are u?

Jacob: Im trynna handle some business what do you want ?

Amber: It's Paris she isnt here yet i think something happened to her ....im going to look for her hopefully you can to

Jacob: What the hell?!?! look i am ! but if u are becareful and keep your phone on so i can reach you im  look on my side of town!! love you and be safe!! bye

Amber: Love you to and bye jake ill try....* i then get my jacket and phone and purse and head out the door* 'sighs' " Paris i hope you are alright...."